Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a pic of yourself & a short self description! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just an enriching topic to see the diversity of people on here

A picture of yourself or something that describes you and a sentence or two that sums up the type of person you are by either stating your hobbies and interests or otherwise.

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1365818173.982079.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  59.2 KB

I'm an atheist/secular humanist. Aspiring to study Zoology and become a professor one day and learn as much about science and history as I can. And I love my girlfriend very much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cool thread

Hiii, I'm Carmen!

I live in London and I am 20 in July. I am doing a full-time access course in science and hope to study Midwifery in 2014, something that I've wanted to do since I was about 6 years old. I work in a cab office in the city, and I am learning to drive for the first time ever. I am a typical Cancerian, and a personification of an oxymoron. I have been a vegetarian for two years, and my absolute favourite artist is Lauryn Hill (and I am partial to Nirvana, Erykah Badu, Jill Scott and more neosoul too ).

Edit: Sorry my picture is big as F

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Laba diena :mmm:

I'm Mantas (I know, my name is weird and my surname is even more weird :mmm: ) 24 years old soon, I've been living in London only for about 6 months, been here before only as a visitor. A graduate with a passion to be a secretary in near future. I'm 100% cancer by the way :mmm: I'm very assertive and always do something on my own, rarely ask for someone's help. I know what I want from life and never will give up until I get what I want I'm sensitive, very shy, caring and always glad to help others. My mood changes almost with every minute, I can be happy and then angry or upset after 5 minutes.

Name:  DSCF1538.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  422.0 KB
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Name:  582651_4826545094338_392920324_n.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  80.9 KBHi I'm Yasmin. I too am an atheist and secular humanist and I'm a member of the Humanist Society Scotland. I'm 20 (25th June 1992) and was born and bred in Scotland. I'm currently studying Biomedical Sciences and hope to go one day have a career in virology. I'm also an avid animal lover and renowned for being a cat lady! My favourite bands are Joy Division, The Smiths, Sugarcult, Jeff Buckley, Bright Eyes, Tegan and Sara etc. I've been with my boyfriend Callan for nearly four years and we live together and have two cats called Rambo and Nibbler

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.