Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

Does anyone know when part-time finance applications will open, I am starting in Sept but online just says come back later in 2013 for part time finance. Even though the deadline is May? This is all very new to me so apologies if this has been asked before

Thanks

Sal
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by mustangsalb)
    Hi all

Does anyone know when part-time finance applications will open, I am starting in Sept but online just says come back later in 2013 for part time finance. Even though the deadline is May? This is all very new to me so apologies if this has been asked before

Thanks

Sal
    Hi Sal,

Don't worry too much about the deadline, the May 31st deadline is only for new full time students.

Part time students technically have 9 months from starting their course. However your own University may have its own deadlines in place.
    It is just a case of being patient until the forms are released.

As a guide last year's part time applications opened at the end of July. Although this might be different this year, of course.

All the best!

ReputationRep:
    Ah OK thank you very much I didn't realise that was just for full timers. *and breathe*

I'll keep checking back then

Thank you so much
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Ah OK thank you very much I didn't realise that was just for full timers. *and breathe*

I'll keep checking back then

Thank you so much
    No worries Sal,

We're always happy to help, if you have any other questions please feel free.

Best of luck with your course!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Thank you very much :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries mustangsalb,

If it helps the latest news we have from Student Finance England is that part time applications should be available in "early May".

All the best

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.