Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I' m currently studying Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Psychology AS and am aiming for A's (aiming high so that if can fall just below it, if needed).

I was wondering where I should be in my revision by now?
    i.e
    • Should I know all the facts by now, or is lack of knowledge mistakes allowed?
    Should I be doing even be doing past papers yet? (Teachers are saying that its too early.... and my first even is on the 13th of May? :L )Also what sort of marks were people getting when doing their fist pass papers?
    Another thing is that I would like time to redo some papers.. is that not realistic?

Thanks to all that help

ReputationRep:
    Hello no you shouldn't know all the facts just yet but what you should know is that you should complete all past papers without your teacher telling you to. It's easy for them to mark past exam papers trust me they've done it before and they have all the marking criterias. So complete as many as you can including your resits. What you'll probably learn later on down the line is its actually more important in life to develop your personality because you get more 'money in the bag'

you need to balance somehow matey

Make it happen man,
    Tsung

ReputationRep:
    I think last year when I did AS (maths. phys, chem bio) I started revision about this time, or maybe slightly earlier. I just copied notes on everything that I didn't know which was in the CGP revision guide and learnt it. I did past papers from about three weeks before my exams. I started off getting C/D's in my past papers and ended up with A's.

ReputationRep:
    I went on the AQA Website for my psychology papers. Surprised the teachers with how much i was doing. But generally you need a fighting spirit towards your work dude and better your communication . Especially your conclusion skills .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.