Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone , just wondering is anyone trying to apply for the college of animal welfare in veterinary nursing diploma which starts in September ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    me! but I haven't been contacted for the interview yet..what about you????

ReputationRep:
    Hi I applied for this course and have got my interview tomorrow - I'm so nervous! Hopefully you guys will be contacted soon as I think interviews go on until the end of June.

ReputationRep:
    Hey how was it? How did it go???

ReputationRep:
    Hi Lizbetta, I had my interview and didn't feel that it went particularly well however I found out the other day that I have managed to get a placement so fingers crossed because of this they will give me a place .. have you had your interview yet? Which centre are you applying to?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I also applied, no interview yet . .

Which campus are you trying for?

ReputationRep:
    How have you guys been doing with your practice stuff? Are you already with a TP and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional place at Huntingdon !!!! Mayden I have secured a place with a TP but still have to do some work experience, not going to be easy as I work full time! Anyone else applied for the Huntingdon centre ??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone managed to get a place at the edinburgh centre?

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I havent found them to be very organised so far. But still cant wait to get started!
    How have you found it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have just spoken to them and hopefully will get an email today for an interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobyrosco)
    I have just spoken to them and hopefully will get an email today for an interview.
    Have you had your interview? I got my interview offer email this week feeling nervous for it already!

ReputationRep:
    No have not had an offer yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobyrosco)
    No have not had an offer yet
    Hopefully you'll hear soon *fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am at the Potters Bar campus. I have a verbal conditional offer, but am awaiting it in writing to see what the conditions are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tilds)
    Hi,

I am at the Potters Bar campus. I have a verbal conditional offer, but am awaiting it in writing to see what the conditions are.
    Hi, I have a conditional offer too for Potters Bar

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've had my offer confirmed and so will be starting at the Potters Bar campus in September

Will either of you (or anyone else for that matter!) be there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schnixy)
    Hi,

I've had my offer confirmed and so will be starting at the Potters Bar campus in September

Will either of you (or anyone else for that matter!) be there?
    I'll be there! Do you know what days your at college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel-J)
    I'll be there! Do you know what days your at college?
    Thursdays & Fridays! You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schnixy)
    Thursdays & Fridays! You?
    Same!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.