The Student Room Group

College Of Animal Welfare (CAW)

Hey everyone , just wondering is anyone trying to apply for the college of animal welfare in veterinary nursing diploma which starts in September ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
me! but I haven't been contacted for the interview yet..what about you????
Reply 2
Hi :smile: I applied for this course and have got my interview tomorrow - I'm so nervous! Hopefully you guys will be contacted soon as I think interviews go on until the end of June. :smile:
Reply 3
Hey how was it? How did it go???
Reply 4
Hi Lizbetta, I had my interview and didn't feel that it went particularly well :frown: however I found out the other day that I have managed to get a placement so fingers crossed because of this they will give me a place .. have you had your interview yet? Which centre are you applying to? :smile:
Reply 5
Hi I also applied, no interview yet . .

Which campus are you trying for?
Reply 6
How have you guys been doing with your practice stuff? Are you already with a TP and stuff?
Reply 7
I got a conditional place at Huntingdon !!!! :smile: Mayden I have secured a place with a TP but still have to do some work experience, not going to be easy as I work full time! Anyone else applied for the Huntingdon centre ??
Reply 8
Anyone managed to get a place at the edinburgh centre?
Reply 9
Me too! I havent found them to be very organised so far. But still cant wait to get started!
How have you found it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I have just spoken to them and hopefully will get an email today for an interview.
Reply 11
Original post by tobyrosco
I have just spoken to them and hopefully will get an email today for an interview.

Have you had your interview? I got my interview offer email this week :s-smilie: feeling nervous for it already!
Reply 12
No have not had an offer yet
Reply 13
Original post by tobyrosco
No have not had an offer yet

Hopefully you'll hear soon *fingers crossed*
Reply 14
Hi,

I am at the Potters Bar campus. I have a verbal conditional offer, but am awaiting it in writing to see what the conditions are.
Reply 15
Original post by Tilds
Hi,

I am at the Potters Bar campus. I have a verbal conditional offer, but am awaiting it in writing to see what the conditions are.

Hi, I have a conditional offer too for Potters Bar :smile:
Reply 16
Hi,

I've had my offer confirmed and so will be starting at the Potters Bar campus in September

Will either of you (or anyone else for that matter!) be there?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Schnixy
Hi,

I've had my offer confirmed and so will be starting at the Potters Bar campus in September

Will either of you (or anyone else for that matter!) be there?

I'll be there! Do you know what days your at college?
Reply 18
Original post by Angel-J
I'll be there! Do you know what days your at college?

Thursdays & Fridays! You?
Reply 19
Original post by Schnixy
Thursdays & Fridays! You?

Same!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending