The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
I reckon the Level 31/Summer update will be out fairly soon. Found this if anyone is interested in what content will be in that update:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk8AQj6wYN0
Original post by Drewski
Yeah, he came long a little later, but his tasks are quite dull and repetitive.

Still stuck on lvl30.

Really? Shame, started playing this on Sunday and I'm trying to force through the all-american apu quests to get him. How long do the special events last anyway?

Still: aproudman if anyone wants to add me, don't expect much though, only level 6 at the moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 922
Just got this today, add me: becca-macp :smile:
Original post by Aula
Put it into storage and then place it again. It's a bug...

Grr... squidport ground takes so long to generate. I'm up to 24 hours for one :puppyeyes:

I'm up to 1.5 days and I've got 4 or 5 of them to build :grumble:
Reply 924
The Rex Banner stuff is quite boring. Haven't had any text-quests since Banner though, apart from Bart and Milhouse when I got the tattoo shop for the Fisherman. Is that it for main quests now? (Apart from the Fisherman)
Reply 925
I've not had any since then. Just repetitive stuff. Lots of grandpa telling war stories.

Getting boring.

Rumours of Krustyland (the theme park) in the next update, though.
Reply 926
Level 31! Finally!
my name in the game is .... getoom.
Reply 928
ive just started playing my name is amulla9
I hate how everyone of my tasks at the moment require me to build something.
Reply 930
Right. Krustyland.

Do we assume that building things for the main town has quietened off then? What else is there to put down in Springfield?
My corn is ready tomorrow and I am quite excited!
I played this game for a few weeks and got bored really easily :bored: Its sooo monotonous
Reply 933
Just started playing today...any tips would be appreciated :P My name is dustyout2win2866 :smile:
How are people liking krustyland? Seems expensive! Looks like we're gonna have to be buying land :frown: after getting bored with the game I misses the wolfcastle bit so need money to complete those tasks as well :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
How are people liking krustyland? Seems expensive! Looks like we're gonna have to be buying land :frown: after getting bored with the game I misses the wolfcastle bit so need money to complete those tasks as well :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Krustyland doesn't use money, it uses Krustyland tickets - a task earned currency. The only trade-off between money on buildings and krustyland stuff is assigning tasks to characters (whether they earn you money or tickets)
add me on the game richierichie226 :smile:
How does everyone earn money so quickly? I have so many buildings to build at the moment and as they're around 70-80k it takes a while for the money to come in!

My username is JellyTots :smile:
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Krustyland doesn't use money, it uses Krustyland tickets - a task earned currency. The only trade-off between money on buildings and krustyland stuff is assigning tasks to characters (whether they earn you money or tickets)

Ahh I know you pay for the actual stuff in the tickets but I wasn't sure about the land! Seems too small to fit a whole park! Hope we can pay in tickets for it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Ahh I know you pay for the actual stuff in the tickets but I wasn't sure about the land! Seems too small to fit a whole park! Hope we can pay in tickets for it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Land is tickets as well - there's no cash in Krustyland like with the main Springfield, it's all krustyland tickets.

Quick Reply

Latest