The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1260
Original post by Hedgeman49
Anyone had any of the rare wheel items yet (Helter Shelter, Yeti thing, Claus Co)? Those + one of the snowmen are the only things I don't have. I keep getting the 1000 cash :frown:

I have the Helter Shelter and Claus Co, still missing yeti and a few snowman. I keep getting cash too :unimpressed:
Reply 1261
I have the Lisa snowman

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aula
I have the Helter Shelter and Claus Co, still missing yeti and a few snowman. I keep getting cash too :unimpressed:

I now have all of the snowmen. So my wheel is just cash, cards and the rare items now!
I've far too many gift bags and am getting them faster than I can get rid of them - if anyone wants some, add me: aproudman
I have the helter shelter and all the snowmen, only level 34 though. Wonder what update they will do after xmas? Perhaps easter I guess
Reply 1265
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
I've far too many gift bags and am getting them faster than I can get rid of them - if anyone wants some, add me: aproudman

I seem to be the other way around :erm:

So apologies if people have sent me bags and I've not returned them.

I want the yeti and the last snowman :puppyeyes: I wish I could force the wheel to stop where I want it to.
Reply 1266
Original post by Messalina
I have the helter shelter and all the snowmen, only level 34 though. Wonder what update they will do after xmas? Perhaps easter I guess

If last year's anything to go by, it'll be valentines up next.
Original post by Aula
If last year's anything to go by, it'll be valentines up next.

Ah right, I only started playing in the summer so it's new to me! Hopefully they'll release some more levels too at some point
Original post by Aula
I seem to be the other way around :erm:

So apologies if people have sent me bags and I've not returned them.

I want the yeti and the last snowman :puppyeyes: I wish I could force the wheel to stop where I want it to.

Try spinning the wheel as little as possible near to the item you want! It worked for me once and today it randomly spun slow but it gave me cash :mad:
Reply 1269
Original post by Hedgeman49
Anyone had any of the rare wheel items yet (Helter Shelter, Yeti thing, Claus Co)? Those + one of the snowmen are the only things I don't have. I keep getting the 1000 cash :frown:

I got a Claus co!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1270
Original post by G8D
How do you get the Grinch?

Premium character - you buy him.
Reply 1271
I have quite a few gift bags to give away, add me if you're interested: Niall52
I have more gift bags than i can get rid of :-/mainly because most of my friends haven't updated so you can add me if you want xx lilairyfair340

Posted from TSR Mobile
If people have about 15 minutes to spare and homer finished on a task you can get 10 donuts today.

Original post by G8D
How?

A quest pops up for new years day with homer moaning about the snow still being here - then there's 3 x 45 second tasks in that quest that gives you 2 donuts, he complains about getting just two, sets up another quest consisting of 3 x 45 second tasks which gets another 2 donuts, then the next stage is 3 x 3 minute tasks that gets an extra 6 donuts.

http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Righteous_Indignation
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by G8D
Is this complaining on the internet? I sped through the popups to get sideshow bob.

Yes.
Add me: nebelbon1

Plenty of gift bags to give away!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1278
Original post by lilairyfairy
I have more gift bags than i can get rid of :-/mainly because most of my friends haven't updated so you can add me if you want xx lilairyfair340

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tried but doesn't find you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juno
Tried but doesn't find you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oops lilairyfai340 sorry *blush*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest