The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by G8D
How do you get golden eggs?

You exchange 500 eggs (blue or purple ) for a random prize.

You can win 100 golden eggs from 500 blue or 300 golden eggs from 500 purple. That's the only way I've seemed to get any so far :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by G8D
How do you get golden eggs?

The first time I opened a pink box I got 100 golden eggs
The eggs take so long to get :frown:
Reply 1342
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
The first time I opened a pink box I got 100 golden eggs
The eggs take so long to get :frown:

You have a colour- I'm pink - and those are easier to collect.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juno

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I must be blue because I get lots of those

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1344
Original post by Odd socks
Ah I must be blue because I get lots of those

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look at the order the eggs are in on the bottom left where it lists how many you have.

If it goes pink blue gold then you're in the pink group. If blue is first then you're blue!

Also, you'll get your colour eggs for completing the tasks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juno

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh, how do you change colours? I did see a pop up message when I was visiting other people's towns but it just said something about a basket and switch 100 pink eggs for 50 blue :confused:
Reply 1346
Ooh, how do you change colours? I did see a pop up message when I was visiting other people's towns but it just said something about a basket and switch 100 pink eggs for 50 blue :confused:

You can't change. You're allocated a colour and are stuck with it.

Since pink eggs are easier to collect, you can swap them with friends using the swapping baskets. You put 100 pink eggs in their basket, and get 50 blue eggs out. Or the other basket swaps blue for pink if you're in the inferior group (you can use either basket anyway, but it makes little sense to get rid of the eggs you find harder to collect).

If you have a basket and other people fill it then woo, bonus eggs!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juno
You can't change. You're allocated a colour and are stuck with it.

Since pink eggs are easier to collect, you can swap them with friends using the swapping baskets. You put 100 pink eggs in their basket, and get 50 blue eggs out. Or the other basket swaps blue for pink if you're in the inferior group (you can use either basket anyway, but it makes little sense to get rid of the eggs you find harder to collect).

If you have a basket and other people fill it then woo, bonus eggs!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That seems silly, it takes forever to get enough eggs :frown:
Original post by G8D
Are there jobs beyond homer and Flanders?

There is something for Ralph, I've only got to this so far so there may be more
Not understanding the egg thing at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by G8D
I think Moe has a day and a half job. I was speeding through jobs so didn't notice for sure.

Grrr I hate when they give us so many long tasks! :grr:
Reply 1351
Original post by G8D
Are there jobs beyond homer and Flanders?

I've just started Nelson on an Easter task
Does everyone get a basket to change the easter egg colours/switch with friends ? :s I went into my inventory and found one :P
Reply 1353
Does everyone get a basket to change the easter egg colours/switch with friends ? :s I went into my inventory and found one :P

Random bunny drop according to the Internet. It's also limited use - eggs can be dropped 4 times before it needs to be collected.

And Moe has a 1day 8 hours task.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Aula
Random bunny drop according to the Internet. It's also limited use - eggs can be dropped 4 times before it needs to be collected.

And Moe has a 1day 8 hours task.

Thank you :smile: this has to be the strangest and most complicated update they've done!
Reply 1355
Original post by G8D
I'm on the 24 hour homer one without any eggs :/

I haven't got any real life easter eggs :sad:
Reply 1356
Original post by G8D
Anyone with blue as their common egg want to do the cheat with me?

The cheat?
I thought it'd be easy to collect the easter fences but I only have 6 so far :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ManicMetalhead
I thought it'd be easy to collect the easter fences but I only have 6 so far :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They've probably made them harder to get seeing as they're giving away 15 free donuts if you get 50 fences :tongue:
I'm Edminzodo on Tapped Out! Add me and I will also try to add some people, too. Tapped Out is my main distraction at the moment!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest