Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I been with my gf about 4 years, we got together when we was young and even though we lived far apart we made loads of effort to see each other.
    First year was amazing , we enjoyed each others company and she kept asking to see me, she was to young to go clubbing and asked me to wait for her , I loved her so I agreed to wait until she was ready .. So after a year and a half things started to cool Down she seemed less interested and her mates became more important to her.
    I left off a bit and thought,if she wanted me she would come back and as I thought she did, we started to go do stuff together again and everything was back on track.
    Then after a while when she was old enough to go clubbing she asked do u mind if I go with my mates , I was slightly annoyed as i waited for her but I said ok just tell me where u are so I don't have to worry if ur phone runs out or something I can at least try and find u, so this happened a couple times more and more I got annoyed with it but I didnt say anything but she got the hint and started to not tell me and just going out sometimes saying she was at home when infanct she was out ... Few weeks later I had a car crash she said she would come see me, she did once then she started going out with her friends she started copying them getting the same design tattoo and smoking I said to her you don't need to copy them to be their friends, she didnt like that and since she has broke up with me. However this is the big part of it she now tells me she is pregnant and the only reason all this is going on is because she doesn't feel herself and she is stressed and needs to get rid of all her stresses before we can MAYBe sort out our relationship, I asked her to show me the pregnancy test and she said she thew it away, to be honest I don't believe her and think it is just her way of holding on to me until she decides what she wants, or gets bored of her friends.

ReputationRep:
    She got knocked up by someone else?

Sounds about right, she made her choice, go find someone else who's more suitable.

ReputationRep:
    Its not great... I dont think she really valued your relationship or even your friendship probably now. I dont know, I think it's a bit extreme to lie about getting pregnant!! Talk to her about it, and if you still feel like she is using you, distance yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pregnancy issue,

If she is pregnant that child is going to have a ****ty life so you're better off aborting / putting it up for adoption - assuming that she is pregnant ofc. I don't think it's a good idea for you to just assume that she's lying about it, you should find out if that's true or not; if she says that she wants to keep it, get a DNA test and don't put your name on the birth certificate until you're sure. If it's your baby, you should have been more careful and should assume your partial responsibility.

Ex-gf issue,

She's a selfish ass, drop her and move on

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like she's messing you around a bit. I know its horrible if you love her, but time heals everything and you don't deserve to be messed around. I know a girl who told her boyfriend she was pregnant just to keep him, then she stopped using contraception silently in order to get pregnant and now all her life she had brought up kids and was divorced from the father 10 years later and has struggled since she was 18. Don't waste your life on people who waste your time, there's life out there to be living!

ReputationRep:
    Well she went clubbing again last night no contact from her atall , I sent her a text saying I can't believe after all the years togther u have completely forgotten about me and your friends come first you won't hear from me ever again.
    I'm gonna do no contact otherwise it be me that won't get over her while she is out with her friends . I was ment to be meeting her Monday but shall I just ignore it all now?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Sounds like she is playing games, had an ex say she was pregnant to me when admitted she wasn't really pregnant. I'd get shot of her, quick.

ReputationRep:
    Well I said make a choice carry on how you are and I'm gone or go back to how it was your choice .
    She didnt text back so I text her saying that's clearly your choice bye.
    She replied I hope you find Somone nice

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.