The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

students living at the student village at UWE

iv heard good and bad things about the student village, can anyone help seperate the facts from the rumours?
apparently its impossible to have a party at the student village and its quite dull etc... and alhtough its very highyl populated with students its hard to meet people because you are spread out throughout the campus.
any advice would be great.
Reply 1
It isn't impossible to have a party at all. Security tend to come up around midnight, ring the doorbell, you turn the music off and everyone piles into someones room, someone changes into their PJs and opens the door pretending they've been woken up, security get pissed off because they know theres a party going on but theres nothing they can do about it and just leave.
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
fuuuck so should i regret having made it my first choice for accommodation? im starting to get worried :s-smilie:, can i turn it down and ask for my other choices if thats what i get stuck with?
Reply 3
oh wait i misread that sorry, i understood "it is impossible" but you said "it isn't". my bad hahaha, so would you recommend living there? is it fun and all? cheers for the feedback btw.
Reply 4
Yeah I would recommend it, I've had so much fun living on campus and I've met so many people, plus campus has a nice feel to it. Feels like a community.
Reply 5
sounds great, thanks so much. i put it as my first choice for accommodation so fingers crossed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending