starting now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa12)
    starting now
    Have fun.

ReputationRep:
    starting now
    Me too! I've got four sets of record cards, one for each subject, to encourage myself to make a start. *is proud of self*

ReputationRep:
    me too - strange I get a sudden surge of enthusiasm when my parents are away! Spent my morning revising P2 (inset day).. ouch

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i'm starting revision too, i've just printed a load of past papers of the net

(Original post by Babygal)
    Yeh i'm starting revision too, i've just printed a load of past papers of the net
    jst a tiny tiny tiny bit of advice... revise the core then do the past papers

ReputationRep:
    Past papers are one of the most helpful revision materials available-they can really boost your grade up, by increasing the speed it takes for you to answer questions, by giving you more situations of questions to answer and by giving you general practice of examination questions.

ReputationRep:
    jst a tiny tiny tiny bit of advice... revise the core then do the past papers

your in the grey reputations-someones got a grudge against you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerline)
    your in the grey reputations-someones got a grudge against you!
    Well, i suppose it could be because of bad posts

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.