Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, was just wondering if anyone out there is applying to do Business Economics/Economics this year at Hull?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charisxena)
    Hi, was just wondering if anyone out there is applying to do Business Economics/Economics this year at Hull?
    Hey i have applied to do Business & Business economics ;D Have you made Hull your firm & also where you thinking about staying if so ;D xo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ki1)
    Hey i have applied to do Business & Business economics ;D Have you made Hull your firm & also where you thinking about staying if so ;D xo
    Definitely made Hull my firm, I went to an Open Day and loved it! I'm thinking of staying in Nicholson Hall (likely the bungalows) though I have my eye on Taylor Court

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely made Hull my firm, I went to an Open Day and loved it! I'm thinking of staying in Nicholson Hall (likely the bungalows) though I have my eye on Taylor Court

What about you?
    Ah that's great - urm probs the Lawns or Thwaite :-) Looking forward to the course? Yeah i made it my firm also :-) Loved the open day too. How stunning is the business school? Where you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ki1)
    Ah that's great - urm probs the Lawns or Thwaite :-) Looking forward to the course? Yeah i made it my firm also :-) Loved the open day too. How stunning is the business school? Where you from?
    Definitely! really can't wait to go haha. Ohh it's great, did you go in the Allam lecture theatre? I'm from Bolton

ReputationRep:
    Yes i loved it! i was so impressed, can't wait! :-) Ah so is it far to get to hull from bolton? Im from London (really far)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ki1)
    Yes i loved it! i was so impressed, can't wait! :-) Ah so is it far to get to hull from bolton? Im from London (really far)
    It's quite far, a couple of hours driving. That's a looong way from London! o_o what made you pick Hull?

ReputationRep:
    It's quite far, a couple of hours driving. That's a looong way from London! o_o what made you pick Hull?
    Yeah i know! well it's like, 3 hours max? so not TOO bad. Urm the fact that it wasn't a polytechnic? & also its respected & the uni itself is lovely! You on fb? :-) Whatcha thinking about going into in the future? xo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.