"there's your new boyfriend" get lost :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Knighted
What you let happen:

Girl: oh look its your next boyfriend.
You: *looks*
Girl: Get lost.
You: *does nothing*

=== Girl goes home thinking its alright to do that sort of thing, her ego has increased.

What you should have done:

You: Oh don't worry, the amount of makeup on what you might call a face is just unbearable. Give me a call when you decide to actually look human.
Girl: Whatever //some stupid retort

Just walk away after that, the damage is done. She'll go home overthinking things and hopefully learn not to do that to people.

One of my favourites is, "don't flatter yourself. I wouldn't even touch you with my worst enemy's d..."
Reply 21
People are asshats, don't take it personally, move on with your life /thread
Original post by Trigger
People are asshats, don't take it personally, move on with your life /thread

I could watch your cat gif all day. :biggrin:
Reply 23
All this thread has really done is show the absolutely epic trolling skills of the Maths forum.
they will end up in math hell, don't worry
Lmao @ the jokes :laugh:
Reply 26
I completely agree with the above poster! I'm a science nerd but I've heard that maths people know a lot about 1/sinC = secC if you know what I mean!
Reply 27
I agree you look cute in your profile pic. Don't worry about it
Original post by mysterd
I completely agree with the above poster! I'm a science nerd but I've heard that maths people know a lot about 1/sinC = secC if you know what I mean!

1/sinC = cosecC

:dry:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by mysterd

I think you mean 1cosC\dfrac{1}{\cos C}

xx
Original post by scotttb
All this thread has really done is show the absolutely epic trolling skills of the Maths forum.

We had to do something whilst we waited for it to move to Relationships
Original post by TenOfThem
We had to do something whilst we waited for it to move to Relationships

I wanted to keep this thread forever so deliberately neglected my duty to move it from Maths.

Still it gives me an opportunity to wave at all the nice people I never knew existed.

:hello:
Reply 32
Note to self: If you wish to seek attention and get reassurance, avoid the math's forum.
Yep, I used to get boys flirting with me and calling me sexy as a joke all the time, it's horrible!
Original post by Knighted
What you let happen:

You: *does nothing*

=== Girl goes home thinking its alright to do that sort of thing, her ego has increased.

What you should have done:

You: Oh don't worry, the amount of makeup on what you might call a face is just unbearable. Give me a call when you decide to actually look human.
Girl: Whatever //some stupid retort

Just walk away after that, the damage is done. She'll go home overthinking things and hopefully learn not to do that to people.

nooo....i thought to myself get lost, she didn't say it :smile:
Original post by pandabird
I agree you look cute in your profile pic. Don't worry about it

thanks sorry for the delay
Original post by ForgetMe
You don't look ugly :K: That woman is silly (Mod took away my French sentence :sad: )

Thanks, quest ce cest? oh my french is a bit rusty :smile:
Original post by eliza.anne
Lol!! Wish I could rep this.

But yes OP, it was horrible for them to laugh at you. Don't take it to heart though.

They're just pathetic, I hate people who make stupid comments about passers-by. Ignore them, you're the better person :smile:
Original post by Flyingaround
I was walking past some probably italian or french girls who had an english one or different language to them.
They said to her loudly, there's your new boyfriend and then i lokked at them as there groupe were all looking at me.
I might look ugly from the side but dont you think its a horrible think to laugh at others?

That sucks :frown: Though they might have meant that they actually find you attractive, I don't know. From the pic you don't seem ugly

People can be cruel, and I think that being mocked by girls is probably the most crushing thing to a guy. Either they meant it in a "Look he's hot, you could go out with him" way, or they're idiots.

Don't take it to heart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending