Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm a swedish girls who lives in a small town called Arvika. Right now I'm going in college here in Sweden but when I start uni I'll move to London and hopefully go to a uni where I can learn about Fashion&Design.
    I've been looking up some schools already (I wont move until like 2015-2016) But I'm kind of nervous like you guys will maybe understand because I'm going to leave my family here and I dont know anyone in London at all!
    So I would love to get to know some people so please, if you have time, send me a message and tell me about how you guys live in London, what you doing on your spare time and what's the best about your town! xoxo Julia
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    I would avoid revealing your love of One Direction to be honest

London is a great city though, and there's so much to do that I doubt we could cover it all. What sort of interests have you got? I can pretty much guarantee that London has it to offer if it's not Skiing

London is a really welcoming place for people, you'll hopefully find it quite easy to make friends and have a great time here. Alot of people I know moved here without anyone and have done great, it's a huge jump up in expense but once you're used to it you'll feel right at home.

ReputationRep:
    haha!

And I dont actually like skiing so I wouldn't mind getting away from that kind of things, haha. That's like the only thing Sweden actually can offer, skiing and icehockey and I hate both.

And my interest are fashion, I love going to fashionshows and those kind of stuff, and shopping! Other things I love to do is to run in parks with my dog (hopefully I can bring my baby to London because I dont want to buy a new one.)

ReputationRep:
    pics or gtfo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.