I slept with a guy Watch

horrorboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I went for a night out last Thursday with quite a few friends and I remember talking to a girl that night thats all but then I woke up in this strange bed, looked at my watch and it was about 5.27 am then noticed a scruffy haired person with no top on beside me. I thought it was a woman at first but no I went to the room window and didn't even recognize the street! He woke up all blurry and kept saying sorry like he was talking to himself and I just walked out the flat really quickly and realised I was about 20 minutes away from home:cool: I was scared at first I didn't even recognize the back street, how the hell did that happen:confused: No one Ive seen knows.
ladygrey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
are you sure you slept with him? perhaps you just ended up in the same bed... that can happen when you're drunk.
woodlebert
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
dont know but have tests for STI's
woodlebert
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ladygrey)
are you sure you slept with him? perhaps you just ended up in the same bed... that can happen when you're drunk.
no, im my personal experience this kind of thing ALWAYS ends up in sex
horrorboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by ladygrey)
Thats what I mean.. I just slept with him no idea what happened but it was all really strange I don't know him and can't think how I ended up in the flat.
ladygrey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by woodlebert)
no, im my personal experience this kind of thing ALWAYS ends up in sex
er, well... if he's hetero then perhaps not.
keenya2006
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Does your bum hurt?
bone-machine
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
did you have your pants on?

i recon if you'd had sex then neither of you would have had your underwear on...becuase you would have probably fallen into a drunk sleep straight away
saoirse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Dont be ridiculous woodlebert- of course theres a chance they just crashed in the same bed. For one thing sounds like theres a possibility they were both completely out of it and passed out
cheesecakebobby
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sorry mate, you're now a queer. You'll have to buy some tanktops and start listening to James Blunt. Also work on the walk - that's what gives you away.
horrorboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by woodlebert)
dont know but have tests for STI's
Im sure nothing happened, well I hope not I don't see why it would, why have tests anyway? Infections are spread more through heterosexual acts these days, though I suppose theres a slight chance.
woodlebert
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
exactly. you've joined them

but really, if you dont feel..you know..and you were clothed/half clothed then i guess all you did was sleep.
why in this guys bed i do NOT know! you didnt say anything to each other before you left?...and again..maybe go for some tests?

EDIT: I DUNNO, JUST TO BE SAFE I GUESS
horrorboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by bone-machine)
did you have your pants on?

i recon if you'd had sex then neither of you would have had your underwear on...becuase you would have probably fallen into a drunk sleep straight away
Thank god, yea I was fully clothed They were unzipped but sometimes I forget about that anyway after the toilet etc.
Manellowzworth
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
Im sure nothing happened, well I hope not I don't see why it would, why have tests anyway? Infections are spread more through heterosexual acts these days, though I suppose theres a slight chance.
Uh..dude..Im sure the statistic may stand, but have the tests. It doesnt matter what kind of act transmits it, it matters if its transmitted.
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
last thing you say you remember is talking to a girl....were you drunk at that point?! do you remember actually getting drunk at all?! because to me it sounds as if you could have been drugged. i've been exceedingly drunk and i've also been drugged, and even when you're exceedingly drunk you have a few odd snippets of memory, but when you're drugged you just black out completely.

i sincerely hope for your sake that's not the case, but it is quite worrying, having no memory and waking up in the bed of a stranger . it doesn't just happen to girls, it does happen to boys as well. i know how scary it can be, hope you're ok, even if it was just drunkenly passing out!

....also i'm concerned by the fact that none of your friends seem to have been looking out for you?! that's just wrong!
Vortigen
Report 12 years ago
Why have tests? well if you dont and you do have something your future partners wont be happy about it, not only that get the test for your own sake. Certain sti's can make you infertile and i uderstand some can be very painful others such as HIV are fatal. Better safe than sorry. Get the test.
RobbieC
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow scary. Im impressed you keep it together so well..

And only if you realise anything is wrong, get a check... But if you see this person around anytime, be sure to be careful... just in case he is a drugger or something. though I don't see why you should let this stop you doing things like going out and whatnot...
horrorboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by grace)
last thing you say you remember is talking to a girl....were you drunk at that point?! do you remember actually getting drunk at all?! because to me it sounds as if you could have been drugged. i've been exceedingly drunk and i've also been drugged, and even when you're exceedingly drunk you have a few odd snippets of memory, but when you're drugged you just black out completely.

i sincerely hope for your sake that's not the case, but it is quite worrying, having no memory and waking up in the bed of a stranger . it doesn't just happen to girls, it does happen to boys as well. i know how scary it can be, hope you're ok, even if it was just drunkenly passing out!

....also i'm concerned by the fact that none of your friends seem to have been looking out for you?! that's just wrong!
Yeah I was quite drunk when talking though not that bad I was talking to her Id say about an hour and half after arriving, before that we were just talking in a group waiting for people to arrive who my mate knew. I can't remember after that though Ive had a weird vision of some boots outside but I could have dreamed it or something:confused: Apparantly my friends went to a different pub after and they said they thought I was with their mates (who came later). Eitherway they were drunk too so can't blame anyone, Im ok :cool:
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah I was quite drunk when talking though not that bad I was talking to her Id say about an hour and half after arriving, before that we were just talking in a group waiting for people to arrive who my mate knew. I can't remember after that though Ive had a weird vision of some boots outside but I could have dreamed it or something:confused: Apparantly my friends went to a different pub after and they said they thought I was with their mates (who came later). Eitherway they were drunk too so can't blame anyone, Im ok :cool:
still, it could have been really dangerous for you, if it was a girl people would be outcrying! the dangers may not be as common for men but they are still very real, and like i said i really hope nothing bad happened for your sake. hopefully the experience will teach you to be a little bit safer from now on :suith:
woodlebert
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
grace is a very nice girl
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (343)
37.82%
No - but I will (72)
7.94%
No - I don't want to (64)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise