yes you are
anjurdsg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by bone-machine)
did you have your pants on?

i recon if you'd had sex then neither of you would have had your underwear on...becuase you would have probably fallen into a drunk sleep straight away

he probably couldnt get it up
silence
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
maybe it was a threesome and the girl left before you.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sounds like you got superdrunk and crashed out with some guys who you made friends with. I'm sure you would remember if you'd had sex with him.
Ron Stoppable
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
I went for a night out last Thursday with quite a few friends and I remember talking to a girl that night thats all but then I woke up in this strange bed, looked at my watch and it was about 5.27 am then noticed a scruffy haired person with no top on beside me. I thought it was a woman at first but no I went to the room window and didn't even recognize the street! He woke up all blurry and kept saying sorry like he was talking to himself and I just walked out the flat really quickly and realised I was about 20 minutes away from home:cool: I was scared at first I didn't even recognize the back street, how the hell did that happen:confused: No one Ive seen knows.
I was out on Saturday at the Prince's Trust in the Tower of London grounds with quite a few friends and I remember singing (*belting) along to Life Is A Rollercoaster with a few girls that night. That's all. But I woke up later and saw a boy too.

He was friggin' HOT! Wonderfully talented too - I recommend that every woman with the looks of Nadine Coyle should find a window in TSR's Ron Stoppable's schedule to find out if they too can spend time with him once he's completed his exams.
Candy-Kills
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
this may sound strange but... why dont you try to go back to that street, find that house, and ask that guy what happened?

of course, u need big balls to do that. and ask him if he's got the brown penis or the big ass-whole pain.

good luck! + cheers!
Note
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Do you remember where he lives? It would be an awkward conversation but you could always ask.
PlayboyBunny
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Maybe its a good thing, ya know. Some kisses can be so artistic!

http://data1.blog.de/blog/a/angelofs...gay_kiss23.jpg
dsch
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sounds like you just had a crazy night. You'd be naked if you'd done anything, probably. I've woken up places I've not expected to before: Chelsea and Westminster hospital, on a bus to Camberwell with a ripped shirt, somewhere in Kensington realising my wallet and phone were gone, even my own bed a couple of times. The idea is not to work out what happened, this is much more painful.
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
I went for a night out last Thursday with quite a few friends and I remember talking to a girl that night thats all but then I woke up in this strange bed, looked at my watch and it was about 5.27 am then noticed a scruffy haired person with no top on beside me. I thought it was a woman at first but no I went to the room window and didn't even recognize the street! He woke up all blurry and kept saying sorry like he was talking to himself and I just walked out the flat really quickly and realised I was about 20 minutes away from home:cool: I was scared at first I didn't even recognize the back street, how the hell did that happen:confused: No one Ive seen knows.
OMG! That was you! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (211)
39.66%
No - but I will (35)
6.58%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (250)
46.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise