Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    I can't use phones due to disability, let alone speak to strangers on the phone.

Is there another way (such as email) of contacting SFE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    I can't use phones due to disability, let alone speak to strangers on the phone.

Is there another way (such as email) of contacting SFE?
    If you are at uni already your disability team will call them for you. Your school can help if you are still at school or college - they can ring and arrange for a different communication channel for you.
    They use type talk I think.
    What are you trying to sort out?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ssvlcond)
    If you are at uni already your disability team will call them for you. Your school can help if you are still at school or college - they can ring and arrange for a different communication channel for you.
    They use type talk I think.
    What are you trying to sort out?
    Trying to sort out funding; not at college but am at uni. Will contact them and see what they say.

All I want to know is:
    I started at a brick uni in 2009/10 and had a CRN to apply for finance. I'm now with OU and the funding has changed for people. I'm affected by this as I want to change the degree I'm doing and wanted to know do I use the same CRN to apply for student finance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    Trying to sort out funding; not at college but am at uni. Will contact them and see what they say.

All I want to know is:
    I started at a brick uni in 2009/10 and had a CRN to apply for finance. I'm now with OU and the funding has changed for people. I'm affected by this as I want to change the degree I'm doing and wanted to know do I use the same CRN to apply for student finance.
    Do you live with your parents or a partner? If so get one of them to ring while you are there and you can just go on the phone for a minute and give consent for them to speak to student finance on your behalf. You can set up a password so that they can call for you at other times when you are not around.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.