Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Because I'm having to leave my job to go uni, I have to complete a pff2, where it says total income is that before or after tax?

    I know on the first form it said taxable income, so would I just need to include ESA/JSA (as I'm currently off work with depression) until sept, then no income as its just work that's not taxable as its under the £8000 for the tax year?

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.