Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls topless sunbathing with their bfs? Girl and guys opinions plz! watch

Announcements

Anon coz it's embarrassing if people I know read, and also in case my bf sees!

Was thinking, girls do you sunbathe topless when you're say on the beach with your boyfriend? Like would you feel insecure or would you feel sexy/confident about it?

Guys, how would you feel if your gf went topless on the beach? Would you find it hot, or would you not like other guys seeing your girls boobs? Or would you not even really notice?

Just thinking cz I went topless on hol with the girls, but didnt when I was on hol with my bf - partly cz my boobs are small (32B) and wanted the bikini top to accentuate them (even though he knows what they're actually like obviously!). And I thought he might not like other guys looking. But I didn't really know if that sort've thing bothered him, or bothers guys n girls generally.

ReputationRep:
    POIDH

ReputationRep:
    If my gf went topless at the beach, I would punch her in the left boob.

ReputationRep:
    Erg, maybe you should stop thinking about how sexy people might think you are and do what you like. Life isn't a damn catwalk. If you want to go topless, go topless, if your BF doesn't like it, talk to him about it, i assumed people went topless to avoid the tan lines anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Or would you not even really notice?
    This made me laugh.

..I tend to notice exposed breasts for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    I go topless on private beaches, they're small and you're not lying that close to another.
    If I was on a public beach, I'd be topless lying down but I wouldn't walk around topless.
    I mostly tan in France, and almost all the women tan topless there.

I have honestly never been on a beach with a boyfriend, so I've never asked. I'm not sure if a guy would raise the question though. I see pictures of girls on holiday with boyfriends only covered by a towel/top, so clearly it is normal to tan topless with bf.

Most of my friends are non-British though, so I can't speak for British people.

ReputationRep:
    I worry about sunburnt nipples too much.

ReputationRep:
    Anon coz it's embarrassing if people I know read, and also in case my bf sees!

Was thinking, girls do you sunbathe topless when you're say on the beach with your boyfriend? Like would you feel insecure or would you feel sexy/confident about it?

Guys, how would you feel if your gf went topless on the beach? Would you find it hot, or would you not like other guys seeing your girls boobs? Or would you not even really notice?

Just thinking cz I went topless on hol with the girls, but didnt when I was on hol with my bf - partly cz my boobs are small (32B) and wanted the bikini top to accentuate them (even though he knows what they're actually like obviously!). And I thought he might not like other guys looking. But I didn't really know if that sort've thing bothered him, or bothers guys n girls generally.
    Just ask him. Good relationships are based around honesty and communication.

But ask him humorously! Just say its because you don't want tan lines, etc. I am sure he will understand. I don't think its that big of a deal!

(Original post by Futility)
    This made me laugh.

..I tend to notice exposed breasts for some reason.
    Lol, I meant like would he even think twice or really have an opinion either way - I didn't literally mean he wouldn't notice soz

(Original post by Trigger)
    Erg, maybe you should stop thinking about how sexy people might think you are and do what you like. Life isn't a damn catwalk. If you want to go topless, go topless, if your BF doesn't like it, talk to him about it, i assumed people went topless to avoid the tan lines anyway?
    I dont mean I want people to think im sexy...only my bf really. I used to have an eating disorder - im self conscious about my body, so i just wondered if it was normal or just what peoples views were on it is all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachaelBee)
    Aren't nipples higher in melanin than other parts of the torso?

lol yes, I once (near start of the relationship) thought no tan lines would be better, and went topless and due to lack of previous exposure ended up being in agony. Would deff take more care in future!!!

Red peely boobs were definitely much worse than white ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouGotSerbed)
    Aren't nipples higher in melanin than other parts of the torso?
    I have no idea but I don't want to find out by burning them haha.

ReputationRep:
    I kind of like showing a girl off so i'd be fine with her being naked.

ReputationRep:
    lol yes, I once (near start of the relationship) thought no tan lines would be better, and went topless and due to lack of previous exposure ended up being in agony. Would deff take more care in future!!!

Red peely boobs were definitely much worse than white ones
    Ouch! I burn easily so when I was in the Caribbean I slapped on a load of suncream but once I started walking my bikini bottoms moved a bit. Sitting down later on was agony. My male friend tends to sunbathe naked in his garden and I fear that will end badly someday...

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I meant like would he even think twice or really have an opinion either way - I didn't literally mean he wouldn't notice soz
    Well it it were me I wouldn't mind, that is so long as I wasn't wearing speedos.

ReputationRep:
    Same. But also I just don't want to get my tits out in front of strangers.

OP, why not just ask your boyfriend what he thinks?

ReputationRep:
    Your upper body should and your entire chest should wear a higher SPF anyway. My collarbones always get sunburnt
    For some reason, my nipples don't change much. I'm not sure if it would be an advantage if they were darker or not. No idea what men prefer in that area.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie228)
    Your upper body should and your entire chest should wear a higher SPF anyway. My collarbones always get sunburnt
    For some reason, my nipples don't change much. I'm not sure if it would be an advantage if they were darker or not. No idea what men prefer in that area.
    How high are we talking? I usually go with SPF 30, my face is so bad for burning so I'm constantly reapplying when it's sunny.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I would hate it since I don't like the idea of other guys oggling my girlfriend...it's bad enough when she's got clothes on. (I wouldn't mind if she was lying facedown tanning)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TreeOfKnowledge)
    Personally I would hate it since I don't like the idea of other guys oggling my girlfriend...it's bad enough when she's got clothes on. (I wouldn't mind if she was lying facedown tanning)
    I know that feeling mate

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 26, 2017
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.