Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else hate this?

ReputationRep:
    Amen, its worse than Gangnam style, I thought Gangnam style was pretty bad. In this one it just looks like hes doing everything purely on purpose rather than when in gangnam style it was slightly a surprise? but no I've never really liked PSY's music.

ReputationRep:
    I laughed at the video, the music isn't great
    Doubt it'll take off like Gangnam which was mainly for the randomness

But dem girls.... dayum

ReputationRep:
    Not as wild as gangnam Style but he's still a pelvic-thrusting bada$$

ReputationRep:
    I love Korean girls now! It won't be as trendy as gangnam (very little would be respectively). But I find it funny

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    really hate the product placement, of the app... that happens early on, for little reason...

I wonder how much they paid for that...

ReputationRep:
    I thought Gangnam was instantly likeable; it had a catchy tune, the video was fun and it was original. This feels like its trying to hard.

The video is very similar in its attempt to be random but now it feels overdone and the editing seems lazy because it's in the same style as the Gangnam video. I think the worse part is that the tune is not nearly as catchy...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.