Post a prom pic of u and ur date...Mine is Up Watch

keenya2006
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
aww. prom was nice..well the actual prom is over rated but getting ready and having everyone compliment u and then partying afterward is waht is fun. and all the restaurants in town will give u discounts cause they know its prom night. the dance we take formal pictures and they usually hire some photography company and then you and ur date do the 'grand march' where the introduce who is with who at the dance. then you eat a little,,dance a lot..well some prissy girls dont dance at all :eek: and then u vote for prom king and queen and the prom court goes up and they announce the winners..then u go to the after parties
jovialtom
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by keenya2006)
aww. prom was nice..well the actual prom is over rated but getting ready and having everyone compliment u and then partying afterward is waht is fun. and all the restaurants in town will give u discounts cause they know its prom night. the dance we take formal pictures and they usually hire some photography company and then you and ur date do the 'grand march' where the introduce who is with who at the dance. then you eat a little,,dance a lot..well some prissy girls dont dance at all :eek: and then u vote for prom king and queen and the prom court goes up and they announce the winners..then u go to the after parties
all sounds like jolly good fun
.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by keenya2006)
I hope you and your date won the "Prom King and Queen" title :p:

keenya2006
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
yeah it was jolly good fun naw we werent even on the king and queen ticket but people called us 'beyonce and jay z' lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (564)
37.65%
No - but I will (117)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (108)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (709)
47.33%

Watched Threads