Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your idea of a perfect breakfast? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys;

Well, I was just thinking but on a Saturday morning and you could have anything you wanted without having to cook it for free (someone cooks it for you for nothing) what would you have?

There are no limits and it comes with unlimited refills of whatever drink you want.

ReputationRep:
    Saturday morning it has to be an English breakfast.
    2 rashers of bacon
    2 sausages
    mushrooms
    2 eggs
    2 pieces of toast.

ReputationRep:
    No hash browns?!

ReputationRep:
    Just lots of bacon.

ReputationRep:
    One cooked by someone else?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Saturday morning it has to be an English breakfast.
    2 rashers of bacon
    2 sausages
    mushrooms
    2 eggs
    2 pieces of toast.
    I'd tend to agree with this.

No beans for sure, I absolutely despise beans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justinawe)
    I'd tend to agree with this.

No beans for sure, I absolutely despise beans.
    Oh no, I would have beans, otherwise it would be too dry.

ReputationRep:
    oh no, i would have beans, otherwise it would be too dry.
    where are the hash browns?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a simple kind of gal, nutella on toast and a cup of tea makes me more than happy

ReputationRep:
    A whole box of chocolate pop tarts

ReputationRep:
    For me its a bowl of porridge and a nice hot cup of coffee. I've always wanted to try an English Breakfast, but I don't think I'd be able to finish it, or even get half way through. Plus, a big breakfast makes me feel sick.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, I would have beans, otherwise it would be too dry.
    Wasn't saying that you wouldn't, just that I wouldn't

ReputationRep:
    Proteinnnn

ReputationRep:
    I make like a breakfast sundae thingama with a of layer of natural yogurt, fruit then granola, then repeat this combo a couple times (yogurt, fruit..etc) top it with a layer yogurt and a drizzle of honey!

Lush!

Though I'm partial to a bacon sarnie-white crusty bread and ketchup ( sometimes after^^^ if I'm feeling particularly greedy)

ReputationRep:
    Bagels smothered with nutella , omellete and sausages with a glass of milk (skimmed of course)

ReputationRep:
    I'd want pancakes
    Though I'd make them myself 'cause it's fun

ReputationRep:
    Porridge

ReputationRep:
    If I was in a savoury mood:

Scrambled eggs, bacon , hash browns and beans.

If I was in a sweet mood:

Fruit salad and yoghurt followed by pancakes and waffles with golden syrup, nutella and jam.

ReputationRep:
    Three options tick my box for perfect breakfast, depending on what mood I'm in :moon:

Eggs Benedict: English muffin halves, toasted, topped with bacon, a poached egg and hollandaise sauce.

Slow Cooked Scrambled Eggs: Beat two whole eggs and an extra yolk, with a dash of milk, dash of cream, and seasoning. Plaice in a bain-marie with a knob of melted butter and stir continually for about 15 minutes. Serve with several slices of toast.

Bacon, sausage and gooey bean sandwich: Two rashers of streaky bacon, two sausages, fry until cooked. Add backed beans to the pan with sausage and bacon fat, cook until the sauce has reduced significantly. Chop up bacon, stir into the beans. Slice the sausages lengthways, add everything to basic white bread.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.