Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I am an international business school student for this coming semester. I just got the confirmation to Mason Hall, but i don't have any idea for this place. Do anyone can give me the suggestion how far is it to Birmingham business school? Is there a shuttle bus or bus stop nearby Mason going to business school? I'm so concerned about the accommodation because I have some health condition that I can not walk too far.

many Thx
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I answered this in the other thread you posted in, but you hadn't mentioned your condition there. Here is a link to the shuttle bus timetable currently, which you can get from Mason. Get off at the East gate and the Business School is within sight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uob)
    I answered this in the other thread you posted in, but you hadn't mentioned your condition there. Here is a link to the shuttle bus timetable currently, which you can get from Mason. Get off at the East gate and the Business School is within sight.
    Thx you so much for your reply Btw, around Mason Hall do there have some supermarket like Tesco, Aldi to buy food or daily stuffs?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Boraboga)
    Thx you so much for your reply Btw, around Mason Hall do there have some supermarket like Tesco, Aldi to buy food or daily stuffs?
    There's a small store in the Hub on the Vale, but not good for a whole food shop. Students will either order their shopping online with one of the big supermarkets, such as Tesco, or go to big Tesco near Five Ways in town, or maybe the Tesco express or Aldi in Selly Oak, to the south of the main campus.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.