Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Britains Got Talent 2013 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anybody going to be watching Britains Got Talent tonight?

I personally just enjoy watching the auditions, unless there is someone truly amazing on.

I actually find other counties much more exciting than ours usually. Check out this guy from last year you may or may not have seen:

ReputationRep:
    I might watch it tonight, i like the audtions it can be funny but it i find it gets boring once you've seen them all before, unless like you say there is someone really good

ReputationRep:
    So, who is watching it?
    Better be worth me procrastinating revision for!

ReputationRep:
    Always love this time of year on TSR for this

ReputationRep:
    Benefits joke. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Like the OP i just watch the auditions. The bad ones are the ones I find most entertaining - the Britain hasn't got talent side of the show.

Same thing with X-factor - hate the show, love the bad auditions for the entertainment and laughs.

ReputationRep:
    "Thank you soo much" X like 6

Quite good so far. HAHA, a broom got through

ReputationRep:
    Watching it now

ReputationRep:
    Beautiful voice and quite fit. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody else recognise the disabled comedian kid from somewhere but not know where?
    I swear I have seen him on the news or another TV programme before but I cannot put my finger on what it actually was!

ReputationRep:
    Pride of Britainawards apparently

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kmcgowan13)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That is where I know him from!! He was at an awards ceremony. I can remember him now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kmcgowan13)
    That's it!

Here it is:

ReputationRep:
    Loved Attraction. Brilliant choreography and story telling. The 11-year-old girl was good as well but besides that nothing really did it for me.

ReputationRep:
    I went to school with 'Paul from Preston'....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    I went to school with 'Paul from Preston'....
    Paul from Preston?
    Please remind me

ReputationRep:
    The singer called Alice, her eyes were stunning, like one of the most gorgeous I've seen on television. Very beautiful woman.
    Attraction were ok, I think I wasn't amazed since I've seen that sort of act before.

ReputationRep:
    I've yet to get round to watching it... but a few people said it's the same old same old?

ReputationRep:
    That Attraction (shadow dancers) are a smart lot, or whoever arranged it. Knew what Britain is like, knew they had to do something about a soldier dying and you're through. Likely would've got through anyway, so should've saved it for the live shows. Maybe next time they'll do a piece where a paedophile has "his balls chopped off", then in the final they'll do one where people on benefits are stoned to death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    That Attraction (shadow dancers) are a smart lot, or whoever arranged it. Knew what Britain is like, knew they had to do something about a soldier dying and you're through. Likely would've got through anyway, so should've saved it for the live shows. Maybe next time they'll do a piece where a paedophile has "his balls chopped off", then in the final they'll do one where people on benefits are stoned to death.
    I just watched it... my god they were amazing! Best act I've seen for a while on BGT! Soo sad aswell

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.