Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Millwall crowd trouble mars Wigan reaching the FA Cup final watch

ReputationRep:
    I've not watched the match but heard there was an almighty scuffle in the Millwall end and a little girl crying her eyes out, someone nicking a policeman's hat and not realising he's live on ESPN and inadequate security at that end.

A minority of Millwall fans do nothing but confirm others' opinions of them.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh it was pretty funny tbh, as bad as it is I would rather them do it than not.

ReputationRep:
    Here's the hat stealer

ReputationRep:
    ^He looks so proud like a little kid would be when they've got one over someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    ^He looks so proud like a little kid would be when they've got one over someone.
    He can take his pride to jail now lol

ReputationRep:
    Bet the police are delighted Milwall are out. A Chelsea/Milwall final would've been chaos

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    Bet the police are delighted Milwall are out. A Chelsea/Milwall final would've been chaos
    ha yeah, aren't they the two worst london clubs in terms of hooliganism? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Imagine it was a Milwall and West Ham game!

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't nice seeing that girl crying. I hope the troublemakers see that and realise that a fellow fan like that was clearly fearful. It seems a minority of Millwall fans are always going to be doing these stupid things. I feel sorry for the club, the players and the law abiding fans because the club will never be able to shake off its reputation whilst these idiots are still around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan-James)
    Look at the one a few years back.

ReputationRep:
    i want the FA now to clamp down hard. ban all the people involved in this today or , if that fails, just make milwall play behind closed doors for a few games and introduce ID cards or something to ensure who can go to the games.

this is not a secluded incident. whilst its 5% of the milwall "fans" maybe they are always the worst. these people are thugs and nothing more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan-James)
    Imagine if the final was Milwall vs. Chelsea :yikes:

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to seeing the FA fine themselves for their stewards' failure to control the fans! Maybe they'll have to play the FA Cup Final behind closed doors...

ReputationRep:
    Disgraceful scenes, glad there out, little scummy fans, not all but the ones who have tarnished there reputation, like the idiot who stole the police mans hat and tried to get away from it, expect to get a knock from the old bill tommorow. I hope the FA and Millwall do something to stop this, this is why general sale is sometimes not a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    The FA won't do anything, an insignificant club fine at worse. They should really be thrown out of next season's competition as punishment.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Millwall fans fighting each other just why :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Here's the hat stealer

I always worry about children going, that's why if we went (if we didn't lose to Wigan ) I would have been worried with my 5 year old brother going, Millwall are nutters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Millwall fans fighting each other just why :facepalm:
    There weren't enough Wigan fans, and Millwall fans can't go 3 hours without either a fight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    Imagine if the final was Milwall vs. Chelsea :yikes:
    It would have been an "in-ground" version of the Football Factory end

ReputationRep:
    Why were they even fighting in the first place, seriously

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 14, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.