Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have a problem :confused:
    can't decide between Norwich university of the arts - ba graphic communication and Camberwell college of arts - ba graphic design. I'm not from England so I have no clue which one is better.. so I'm asking for your view,
    which should I choose?!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i was in a similar situation as you are in now.
    I was stuck between Norwich Uni of the arts and Leeds.
    I finally want to go to Norwich.
    I felt Norwich was the best place to go.I know i would be happy and in my comfort zone where i would do well. leeds on the other hand was very very 'hardworking, and cold' it wasn't that friendly when i went there for my interview. I was stuck between a uni with high standards where i would be unhappy and a uni which is beautiful and 'easy'
    You really have to ask your 'gut' feeling. And go where you feel the most comfortable cause that's when will truly shine!
    I hope this has helped, and good luck!
    If you do choose Norwich then i might see you around! I will be studying Photography by the way!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    they are both good courses, though camberwell has more prestige and is more difficult to be accepted to. however, that's not to say you 'should' choose it - go with whichever you have the best feeling about!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 29, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.