Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you're all well aware of the newest University offering a Veterinary Medicine degree, the University of Surrey. But what are your opinions on the possibilities of more Universities across the country offering this course, as this seems to be a major topic in the veterinary world at the moment!

I'm not currently a vet student, however I am hoping to be in 2014! I don't feel there will be enough available jobs to support the amount of graduates that will be produced, and with the RCVS saying that they are unable to do anything about this but set and access criteria for future vet schools. Does this not mean that more universities will be attracted to opening a vet school, especially with the increasing popularity of the degree?

So, what does everyone think?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    There are some threads here and here that you might like to take a look at.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    There are some threads here and here that you might like to take a look at.
    Thanks!! I will definitely take a look at them both!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.