Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Small Penises: What's so funny? watch

When asked about whether they why they would laugh at a small penis women usually deny that they would laugh, state that they don't care about penis size and claim that the obsession with penis size is an exclusively male one. However, type in "Omegle", "Chatroulette" & "SPH" and you'll see numerous of normal girls laughing at, making fun of and ridiculing sad and lonely men with small penises. So the truth please, what's so funny about small dicks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    When asked about whether they why they would laugh at a small penis women usually deny that they would laugh, state that they don't care about penis size and claim that the obsession with penis size is an exclusively male one. However, type in "Omegle", "Chatroulette" & "SPH" and you'll see numerous of normal girls laughing at, making fun of and ridiculing sad and lonely men with small penises. So the truth please, what's so funny about small dicks?
    I think in those situations they're laughing less at the small **** and more are the guy who decided to get it out for strangers on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    How dare you.

We laugh at all the men on Omegle with their dicks out, regardless of size. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by riotgrrl)
    I think in those situations they're laughing less at the small **** and more are the guy who decided to get it out for strangers on the internet.
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    How dare you.

We laugh at all the men on Omegle with their dicks out, regardless of size. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well if that is the case, there is a distinct and somewhat conspicuous lack of video examples online of average/big penis being laughed at by women. Whilst there is a plethora of of examples of small penises being laughed at. Some of the girls (in fact many) in these omegle/chatroulette clips even make little penis gestures, which would suggest that the reason they're laughing is indeed because of the size.

I really don't understand why women always seem to evade giving a straight answer to this question, even in the context of an anonymous forum where there is no reason not to give an honest answer.

ReputationRep:
    They laugh there because men are so stupid that show their penises in those places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well if that is the case, there is a distinct and somewhat conspicuous lack of video examples online of average/big penis being laughed at by women. Whilst there is a plethora of of examples of small penises being laughed at. Some of the girls (in fact many) in these omegle/chatroulette clips even make little penis gestures, which would suggest that the reason they're laughing is indeed because of the size.

I really don't understand why women always seem to evade giving a straight answer to this question, even in the context of an anonymous forum where there is no reason not to give an honest answer.
    what? where?

ReputationRep:
    What ******* gets their **** out on a public webcam site?

Do they get off by having a variety of blokes and some chicks flashing up in front of them or something?

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure if I should google SPH or not

(Original post by Albino)
    what? where?
    I can't post links to nudity obviously. :rolleyes:

But just type "omegle, chatroulette, SPH" into google and you'll see what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    There are loads of small penises on display somewhere? Really surprised. Then again, I normally don't google for small penises.

ReputationRep:
    mmm hairy turkish men with 1 inch weiners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yorkshire.lad)
    mmm hairy turkish men with 1 inch weiners.
    Are you confessing something?

ReputationRep:
    My ex wife choose a new man and broke up with me , for the fact that the new man had a bigger penis... In Sheakspeare u would never read such stuff, but IRL most both woman and man are slafe to biological impulses... and woman often make a choise of partner based on a size of a penis and are even ready to kill a parter with divorce when a "better man" comes at stage....( yes,,ladies, when u woman see a man in jeans, u woman can see and DO studie and do judge also what size penis he has )

Well me with my small penis, i dont have any difficulties at all... even een joke on the web doesnt kill me any more,,,

Well lately i showed a new GF of me that lives in England and i live in Holland, a photo of a guy with a micro penis, I thought the pic was funny and in a way charming, but my GF said on telephone the following "thats disguisting" ( while at the same time she wants me to sleep with her, cause i am rich but i never told her about my small penis )

Well this dint kill me, i have a new GF with a small vagina hahah, ( she is adult ) and a pretty face as well....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grannylovers)
    My ex wife choose a new man and broke up with me , for the fact that the new man had a bigger penis... In Sheakspeare u would never read such stuff, but IRL most both woman and man are slafe to biological impulses... and woman often make a choise of partner based on a size of a penis and are even ready to kill a parter with divorce when a "better man" comes at stage....( yes,,ladies, when u woman see a man in jeans, u woman can see and DO studie and do judge also what size penis he has )

Well me with my small penis, i dont have any difficulties at all... even een joke on the web doesnt kill me any more,,,

Well lately i showed a new GF of me that lives in England and i live in Holland, a photo of a guy with a micro penis, I thought the pic was funny and in a way charming, but my GF said on telephone the following "thats disguisting" ( while at the same time she wants me to sleep with her, cause i am rich but i never told her about my small penis )

Well this dint kill me, i have a new GF with a small vagina hahah, ( she is adult ) and a pretty face as well....

You always crack me up with your small penis stories grannylovers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    How dare you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    omg

ReputationRep:
    we laugh because its hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    90% of the 'women' on omegle are men anyway so your argument is invalid. :laugh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    What's so funny?, well thier size of course.

It's just society small penises are funny for some reason might be to do with enjoyment i suppose...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riotgrrl)
    This, I've seen girls laugh at "small" penises when in actual fact they were most likely above average...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.