The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 3 Phase Duck
Mate WTF! Seriously!

Did not expect that:lolwut:
Reply 21
Original post by eliza.anne
In all honesty I watched that with a straight face. :dontknow: I find it funnier that they go on there and get their dicks out for strangers than the actual size. I'm shocked the women stayed and watched for so long, I just skip past immediately. Funniest moment for me was on Chatroulette where I saw a morbidly obese man shagging a teddy bear :K:

Did you watch the clip all the way through? There are about 5 different groups of women in that video who all piss themselves laughing and all make remarks or gestures about the size. If you don't find it funny then it would seem that you are the exception rather than the rule.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Did you watch the clip all the way through? There are about 5 different groups of women in that video who all piss themselves laughing and all make remarks or gestures about the size. If you don't find it funny then it would seem that you are the exception rather than the rule.

I did watch it all. And I found it a bit immature in all honesty. Yes, a lot of women may be like that. I can't say I've ever found a penis as funny as they apparently did though. :dontknow:
Reply 23
You think it's only women who laugh at dicks on Omegle? Come on. It should be everybody's duty to discourage getting your cock out in front of everyone.
In all honesty I watched that with a straight face. :dontknow: I find it funnier that they go on there and get their dicks out for strangers than the actual size. I'm shocked the women stayed and watched for so long, I just skip past immediately. Funniest moment for me was on Chatroulette where I saw a morbidly obese man shagging a teddy bear :K:

Cannot believe someone does that to their teddy:nooo:
Reply 25
Original post by pinda.college
Cannot believe someone does that to their teddy:nooo:

I know :sadnod: I would hate to think of my teddies having to endure that :frown:
Reply 26
The fact that you are obsessing about your penis size is also pretty weird.
Hahahah u got a small penis
Reply 28

First time I went on Chatroulette to see what it was all about I saw a guy shagging a watermelon :s-smilie: I kind of gathred what that site was all about after that :lol:
I know :sadnod: I would hate to think of my teddies having to endure that :frown:

I feel the same way:sadnod:

Perhaps our teddys should meet up and start a campaign:dots::dots::dots:
Reply 30

Lol ..I hope he at least wooed it first, maybe took it out for a picnic or something.
its not new.

Women have been making men feel bad about their penis size since before Christ walked the earth.
its really nothing new, OP.
Sad people with nothing else to do or look at?

Latest

Trending

Trending