Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm an 18 year old girl.

Basically, as the title suggests, whenever I reach orgasm, I always get severe cramping in my toes..

Any suggestions on what might causing this?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Ouch. It's going to be something like the increased muscle tension as you get more aroused. What happens when you have your toes in a way that stretches the muscles?

ReputationRep:
    I get cramps in my thighs/feet sometimes...it's really irritating! I don't know what causes it but I doubt it's harmful.

If it's really bothering you, um...try a new position? Or stretch beforehand? Warm up exercises as part of foreplay! :P

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it... I get this too, in my calf muscles and it's really awkward trying to stretch it out when in the 'throes of passion' ;P
    I just try to relax or point my toe up to the ceiling which is how sportsplayers stretch it out :P

it's probably just because you're tensing the muscles in your legs - maybe even without realising it. whenever I point my toes they all cramp up.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.