The Student Room Group

Richmond University

I'm very excited for this American International Uni in London. Please tell me how good is it, and if u've been a part of it or if you still are, I'd love to hear from you. Any info is highly appreciated.
Richmond, The American International University is very reputable and is known to have high employability rates for students graduating and looking to go into the field of work. It is a private university with small seminars and tutorials that allow students to be provided with the "highest calibre" of education. This is what they say on their website...

"Our courses are designed to allow the discovery of the connections between different academic areas such as literature, science, mathematics, writing, business, psychology and sociology. It is a broad based education, an ideal preparation for a range of careers"

I've heard the application process is rigorous and that it is hard to get into, which is justified because of the small class sizes and tuition that is provided. I think this is so that students can get the best out of the field they are studying, in comparison to a university with loads of students.

I know a few friends that studied there and graduated and they said they loved every second of it and had the time of their lives!! One of my friends studied Business Administration & Finance at Richmond and she said that because its a smaller university in comparison to others she had more support in finding internships and getting involved in events and activities. She praised the support she got when finding work and she said that many of her friends had found great opportunities after graduating! I believed her as she now works for HSBC, so it looks like it does open doors in the future.

I think she also mentioned that she studied a semester abroad in Florence and it was an option of either Florence or Rome. So that means there are study abroad opportunities aswell!

There are two campuses. One in Richmond, which in normally for younger students, years 1-2 and another one in Kensington which is for more older students, years 3-4 and Master's / Phd's. But it varies greatly on what you are studying.

From what i've heard, it's a great university and from the images it does look beautiful! :smile:
Reply 2
egz
OP
Thank You so much!!!

Quick Reply

Latest