Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest who is thinking of putting one of their choices down as Surrey this September/October?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDarkHorse)
    Out of interest who is thinking of putting one of their choices down as Surrey this September/October?
    If i'm reapplying again next year I will be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccac94)
    If i'm reapplying again next year I will be
    Where have you applied to this time? guessing you will have had all your interviews now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDarkHorse)
    Where have you applied to this time? guessing you will have had all your interviews now?
    This is my second application and this time I applied too Liverpool, Nottingham, Bristol and RVC. I had interviews at liverpool and notts but got rejected by bristol and rve pre-interview. I've been rejected by liverpool and I'm still waiting to hear from notts

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck! Nottingham seems a fantastic vet school, I'm hoping to apply for the gateway ved med they offer, if I don't get the grades to apply for the preliminary year ...of if I don't get into either (which I realise could be very likely as they're are only 25 places for the prelim year and 5 places for the gateway) then I plan to retake Biology to get it to an A and apply to Surrey and possibly others!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Out of interest, are people not wary of applying to a new vet school that has yet to be tried and tested like some of the others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverstarDJ)
    Out of interest, are people not wary of applying to a new vet school that has yet to be tried and tested like some of the others?
    To be honest people where a bit wary when nottingham opened and now look at it, its quite a few peoples first choice. I'm just thinking someone has to be the first year and it might as well be

I think it looks and sounds quite good from what I've read of their website, and I'm hoping to go to the open day later on in the year. The uni has obviously asked advice from the other unis and probably have past teachers from them and it also sounds like they've based a lot of their teaching style on Notts.
    Also I'm a bit limited to what I can apply to seen as I've resat outside of the 2 a-level years but even if I wasn't limited I'd still apply

ReputationRep:
    I might apply but I'm doing a different qualification to A levels (OIB) and on their website they say its case to case.. Also after emailing them they had no idea of what the hell it was ^^"

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.