Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stupidest thing you have done Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    Started a thread but gave absolutely no personal contribution into the topic and then still expected it to lift off.

ReputationRep:
    I picked Chemistry for A level, that was pretty damn stupid of me

ReputationRep:
    Nearly got arrested because of some prank calls, details are on some other thread and I can't be bothered to look for them.

ReputationRep:
    Tried to run away from home.

ReputationRep:
    Deciding to climb over a barbed wire fence when I could barely stand or walk... it's a pretty epic scar though :P

ReputationRep:
    Teasing a rooster who then chased me around the barn and I was screaming like a girl :mmm: But hey I was then young and curious how roosters react to red colour :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Not wearing retainers after getting braces off. Teeth are arguably worse off and I don't want to go back in fear of embarrassment and for wasting the taxpayer's money!

(Original post by CipherOfHate)
    Also, why did you not like it?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Just the one?!

Mixing drinks on an empty stomach. It was not fun being the only one pissed on a Saturday afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    Just the one?!

Mixing drinks on an empty stomach. It was not fun being the only one pissed on a Saturday afternoon.
    I got pissed at my cousin's wedding party thing when I quite a few drinks on an empty stomach
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by thegodofgod)
    I got pissed at my cousin's wedding party thing when I quite a few drinks on an empty stomach
    Nice to know I'm not the only one to have had done this. And I still haven't learnt my lesson.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dylann)
    Also, why did you not like it?
    I'm just not a scientific-minded person. I'm doing Music and French as my other two, so I'd probably have been better off doing English or something, but I picked Chemistry cause I got an A* at GCSE and thought I'd be alright at it. Couldn't have been more wrong

ReputationRep:
    Went to kick someone in the ass, misjudged the difference and nearly knocked myself out by falling backwards onto a tiled floor. I'm so clever sometimes :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    All separate incidents:

Drank petrol.
    Stayed overnight in a girls' boarding school, having left my car parked in the headmistress's space.
    Walked off a bridge at night, breaking both my legs.

**EDIT** Negs - If that's Mrs. Andrews negging me - I'm sorry about taking your space.

ReputationRep:
    fell into a gutter once, hey it was dark! it wasn't that deep though my sister pulled me out thankfully, stayed up all night scrubbing myself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    All separate incidents:

Drank petrol.
    Stayed overnight in a girls' boarding school, having left my car parked in the headmistress's space.
    Walked off a bridge at night, breaking both my legs.
    Name:  e31.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  41.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Accidently drank 2 tablespoons of surgical spirit, mistaking it for hayfever medicine. In similar bottles next to one another, sister had left it out after sterilizing her piercing. Blamed the absolutely disgusting taste on me not shaking the bottle, had a heart attack when I realised what I just drank and had to be taken to A&E.
    Was pretty stupid, but then I have lots of stories like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CipherOfHate)
    Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    thought smoking Lady Grey tea would be a good idea. protip: it's disgusting
    had absinthe for breakfast (not a great idea when you're spending the day sightseeing in prague.kept me warm though :borat:)
    got a netflix account at a time i was supposed to be revising
    oh and falling asleep in a nightclub :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't done any of my coursework (I have 2 long pieces) or revision/homework over the break and the coursework is due by Thursday.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.