Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I have an offer from Kings to study Law and I am definitely putting it as my first choice, i love it! I just have a quick question about accommodation... Do many first year students live in the private accommodating ffered around London, such as the ones from UNITE group?

    I went to go and see their Great Suffolk Street flats and they seem really nice, but I don't want to be lonely/ away from all the other students?

    Thanks for your help
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.