Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm now doing my Vietnam coursework (unit 4) and I have to find 5 sources, my teacher has helped us find 2/3 however I cannot find any others any other sources... Can anyone help me find others, or suggest possible ones which have been useful?? Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    well, if you need film souces then you could do:
    green berets
    born on the fourth july
    full metal jacket
    apocalypse now (1979/2001) - this one is probably the best. my teacher showed us it in class.

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/vietnamwar.htm is a good website to use, i was able to write two A4 pages of notes from that one site.

some other sources i used:
    'platoon' film. 1986
    'what are we fighting for'? country joe and the fish 1966
    and
    Edexcel GCSE History Controlled Assessment CA5 Vietnam 1960 1975

hope these help, and if you need any help for history in the future, you know that you can ask me as im coming to the end of year 10 and am doing nazi germany and crime and punishment in my history classes at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foreveralonee)
    Hi, I'm now doing my Vietnam coursework (unit 4) and I have to find 5 sources, my teacher has helped us find 2/3 however I cannot find any others any other sources... Can anyone help me find others, or suggest possible ones which have been useful?? Thank you!!
    GCSE? *scoffs* you got it easy kid
    Try A Level History, (with no experience of GCSE History) 8 months to learn 50-60 years worth of stuff!
    Count yourself lucky!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxcora)
    GCSE? *scoffs* you got it easy kid
    Try A Level History, (with no experience of GCSE History) 8 months to learn 50-60 years worth of stuff!
    Count yourself lucky!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dude dont take your **** out on him, don't complain about having to deal with A Level History when it was you who made the choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.