Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I have a place to study adult nursing at kingston, and I wondered if anyone else has accepted their offer here too

ReputationRep:
    hi Lauren, I've firmed Kingston (child branch)

ReputationRep:
    I initially applied for children's nursing but they offered me an adult place. But I really wanted to go kingston so I firmed it anyways
    Do you start sept?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yep, have to get my maths, but I'm fairly confident on that front. So very excited and terrified all at the same time. I'm a mature student, so second degree for me, just hoping that my brain cells still exist.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm excited about starting but still really nervous lol. And yeah I'm sure they still do! You got this far, so you must still have some intact haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    good point!

ReputationRep:
    Will u be staying at halls? I'm also going for adult nursing this September.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping too, if not then I'll have to find someone to share with. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladey_melicious)
    Will u be staying at halls? I'm also going for adult nursing this September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll be commuting, got a family to look after.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    me too, also have a family

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else doing learning disability nursing at Kingston in September 2013? Starting to feel like I'll be the only one on the course haha!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2013
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.