The Student Room Group

I have massive boobs. How to draw attention away from them?

I have incredibly large boobs and always have from quite a young age. I've put on a bit of weight recently and they've just ballooned! I feel boys only like me for my boobs!

I've never been one to brag about the size and sometimes it's very uncomfortable when people judge you on your boobs.

My legs are horrible as is my stomach so what other area can I try to draw attention to away from my boobs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Your face? You could wear baggy clothes that don't show a lot of cleavage, and do your hair and make-up nicely.

It worked for my ex, who was an F-cup, but I had no idea until the first time she took her top off. (But at the time I didn't have a lot of experience with breast sizes, so maybe that was just me being dumb.)
Reply 2
Original post by dendodge
Your face? You could wear baggy clothes that don't show a lot of cleavage, and do your hair and make-up nicely.

It worked for my ex, who was an F-cup, but I had no idea until the first time she took her top off.

Unfortunately the face is a no go! I have blonde hair which I guess naturally attracts some attention. Maybe I should just dress as a gangsta with shades, baggy sweats and an Adidas hoody, then it's all covered!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Bdavies06
I have incredibly large boobs and always have from quite a young age. I've put on a bit of weight recently and they've just ballooned! I feel boys only like me for my boobs!

I've never been one to brag about the size and sometimes it's very uncomfortable when people judge you on your boobs.

My legs are horrible as is my stomach so what other area can I try to draw attention to away from my boobs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im sorry, but we'll need pics to judge on what kind of advice we can give you.
Reply 4
Original post by Mukhabarat
Im sorry, but we'll need pics to judge on what kind of advice we can give you.

This guy has the right idea. Lad
Reply 5
Original post by DeanTJ1995
This guy has the right idea. Lad

This is my problem. As they are my only asset I do send pictures and then feel incredibly guilty and bad afterwards!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
How big is massive? How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
Reply 7
Original post by Mangaka
How big is massive? How tall are you? How much do you weigh?

I.m 5ft 4, they used to be a 34E and I was 10st 5. Now they're a 36F and I'm 12st

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is my problem. As they are my only asset I do send pictures and then feel incredibly guilty and bad afterwards!

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is definitely not going to help draw attention away from them!
I.m 5ft 4, they used to be a 34E and I was 10st 5. Now they're a 36F and I'm 12st

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have a BMI of 28.7, but that's alright.

And OP big boobs are hot! Haha
Reply 10
Original post by TheStudent1289
You have a BMI of 28.7, but that's alright.

And OP big boobs are hot! Haha

What's OP?

That BMI needs to come down though! Then ill be much more comfortable about myself!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original Poster, I think... Haha.

And it's not that bad, it's all probably in your boobs, haha. But seriously, it's not too bad. :smile:x
Reply 12
Original post by maryamlondon
Well posting a thread about you boobies sure isnt taking any attention away from them, its a whole discussion based on your boobies, so you like them really dont ya :wink: Haha

Maybe you're right! I think it's more my weight which I have an issue with!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13

uLnNFLO.png

You're almost obese. I think losing some weight would be the best way to draw attention away from them...
Maybe you're right! I think it's more my weight which I have an issue with!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't be silly you are fine! My appearance is important and for most people it is, especially young girls,
I put on some weight and was unhappy, then dieted and exercise and starting to feel better again but there is always something new lol!
Do not do it for men, if you are unhappy do it for you and your health if it effects your health.
But I'm sure you are fine, a good person would like you for who you are, just hard to find those odd few out there lol.
Reply 15
We're very similar measurements, but I'm a bit taller. Avoid push up bras or bras with too much padding? Or as someone said perhaps baggy clothing :dontknow: Or just ignore the attention maybe? :redface:
Reply 16
I'm taller than you with bigger boobs. My honest advice is dress how you want and stop giving a **** what other people think. It's a lot better that way. yes you get some supervirgins who jizz themselves when they see a little bit of tit, but it's not a big deal.

Also make sure you're in the right bra size

http://voluptuouslythin.wordpress.com/measure-yourself/
Reply 17
Original post by eliza.anne
We're very similar measurements, but I'm a bit taller. Avoid push up bras or bras with too much padding? Or as someone said perhaps baggy clothing :dontknow: Or just ignore the attention maybe? :redface:

Wow. Someone else in a similar sort of boat as me! I don't wear push ups nor overly padded bras. I think baggy is the best idea until some weight is lost and then they're just not as noticeable

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is a tricky question, but, I think your boobs are not the problem, it's the people who are. Best bit of advice I would give is choose your friends wisely. It's not all about looks.

I know how you feel. I'm quite petite (5ft 1, 8st, size 8) but my boobs are a 32E/F which is really out of proportion with the rest of me which makes them seem massive. My ex said that he was only with me for my boobs and was describing them to all our mutual guy friends :frown: I just try to cover them as much as possible and I almost always wear a jacket if I go out so you can't really tell what they're like. I love wearing dresses though so I usually wear a short one (with a high neckline of course) with 6 inch heels so then my boobs aren't the focus. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest