Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have massive boobs. How to draw attention away from them? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have incredibly large boobs and always have from quite a young age. I've put on a bit of weight recently and they've just ballooned! I feel boys only like me for my boobs!

I've never been one to brag about the size and sometimes it's very uncomfortable when people judge you on your boobs.

My legs are horrible as is my stomach so what other area can I try to draw attention to away from my boobs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Your face? You could wear baggy clothes that don't show a lot of cleavage, and do your hair and make-up nicely.

It worked for my ex, who was an F-cup, but I had no idea until the first time she took her top off. (But at the time I didn't have a lot of experience with breast sizes, so maybe that was just me being dumb.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dendodge)
    Your face? You could wear baggy clothes that don't show a lot of cleavage, and do your hair and make-up nicely.

It worked for my ex, who was an F-cup, but I had no idea until the first time she took her top off.
    Unfortunately the face is a no go! I have blonde hair which I guess naturally attracts some attention. Maybe I should just dress as a gangsta with shades, baggy sweats and an Adidas hoody, then it's all covered!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bdavies06)
    I have incredibly large boobs and always have from quite a young age. I've put on a bit of weight recently and they've just ballooned! I feel boys only like me for my boobs!

I've never been one to brag about the size and sometimes it's very uncomfortable when people judge you on your boobs.

My legs are horrible as is my stomach so what other area can I try to draw attention to away from my boobs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im sorry, but we'll need pics to judge on what kind of advice we can give you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mukhabarat)
    Im sorry, but we'll need pics to judge on what kind of advice we can give you.
    This guy has the right idea. Lad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeanTJ1995)
    This guy has the right idea. Lad
    This is my problem. As they are my only asset I do send pictures and then feel incredibly guilty and bad afterwards!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How big is massive? How tall are you? How much do you weigh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mangaka)
    How big is massive? How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
    I.m 5ft 4, they used to be a 34E and I was 10st 5. Now they're a 36F and I'm 12st

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is my problem. As they are my only asset I do send pictures and then feel incredibly guilty and bad afterwards!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is definitely not going to help draw attention away from them!

ReputationRep:
    I.m 5ft 4, they used to be a 34E and I was 10st 5. Now they're a 36F and I'm 12st

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You have a BMI of 28.7, but that's alright.

And OP big boobs are hot! Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheStudent1289)
    You have a BMI of 28.7, but that's alright.

And OP big boobs are hot! Haha
    What's OP?

That BMI needs to come down though! Then ill be much more comfortable about myself!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Original Poster, I think... Haha.

And it's not that bad, it's all probably in your boobs, haha. But seriously, it's not too bad. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamlondon)
    Well posting a thread about you boobies sure isnt taking any attention away from them, its a whole discussion based on your boobies, so you like them really dont ya Haha
    Maybe you're right! I think it's more my weight which I have an issue with!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  uLnNFLO.png
Views: 788
Size:  39.7 KB

You're almost obese. I think losing some weight would be the best way to draw attention away from them...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're right! I think it's more my weight which I have an issue with!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't be silly you are fine! My appearance is important and for most people it is, especially young girls,
    I put on some weight and was unhappy, then dieted and exercise and starting to feel better again but there is always something new lol!
    Do not do it for men, if you are unhappy do it for you and your health if it effects your health.
    But I'm sure you are fine, a good person would like you for who you are, just hard to find those odd few out there lol.

ReputationRep:
    We're very similar measurements, but I'm a bit taller. Avoid push up bras or bras with too much padding? Or as someone said perhaps baggy clothing :dontknow: Or just ignore the attention maybe?

ReputationRep:
    I'm taller than you with bigger boobs. My honest advice is dress how you want and stop giving a **** what other people think. It's a lot better that way. yes you get some supervirgins who jizz themselves when they see a little bit of tit, but it's not a big deal.

Also make sure you're in the right bra size

http://voluptuouslythin.wordpress.com/measure-yourself/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    We're very similar measurements, but I'm a bit taller. Avoid push up bras or bras with too much padding? Or as someone said perhaps baggy clothing :dontknow: Or just ignore the attention maybe?
    Wow. Someone else in a similar sort of boat as me! I don't wear push ups nor overly padded bras. I think baggy is the best idea until some weight is lost and then they're just not as noticeable

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    wear thicker clothes? no low cut stuff/stuff that shows off your cleavage... perhaps lose weight.... potentially boob surgery if they are bad for your health? wear this:

(Original post by Mangaka)
    Name:  uLnNFLO.png
Views: 788
Size:  39.7 KB

You're almost obese. I think losing some weight would be the best way to draw attention away from them...
    just to add, assuming she isnt a child or some sort of weird body builder or something of course.

ReputationRep:
    This is a tricky question, but, I think your boobs are not the problem, it's the people who are. Best bit of advice I would give is choose your friends wisely. It's not all about looks.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.