Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have dark brown/black hair and fairly curly eyelashes. I usually curl my eyelashes. But don't ever wear mascara because 1. It makes my eyelashes clumpy and 2. It makes them look unnaturally long.
    I would like a very natural mascara that I can wear everyday. Please give some recommendations and tips on how to apply mascara.
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you're looking for a natural type that doesn't look as if you're wearing it, I'd say w7 Massive Lashes. It's affordable and gives the natural look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SharminaSyeda)
    If you're looking for a natural type that doesn't look as if you're wearing it, I'd say w7 Massive Lashes. It's affordable and gives the natural look
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You could also try the natural collection mascaras- the waterproof one is great and they also do a brown one that is more natural.
    They are cheap and cheerful and good for sensitive eyes so its not itchy 😄
    Hope you find one you like!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeekisChic)
    You could also try the natural collection mascaras- the waterproof one is great and they also do a brown one that is more natural.
    They are cheap and cheerful and good for sensitive eyes so its not itchy 😄
    Hope you find one you like!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for that will need to go shopping soon x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about types as everyone likes different ones, so the best way of you finding out is to search for yourself. When it comes to applying, however, I find it easier to coat the lashes if I wiggle the brush between them as I apply it, to coat the sides, and blink as I apply it to curl the lashes as I apply it. Again, the only way you will find your own technique is by trying yourself, so practise in front of the mirror a few times yourself before you wear it out anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    No7 Exceptional Definition is fab!

ReputationRep:
    Maybeline the falsies is amazing it my holy grail! It has a curved brush what helps you apply it easier and you only need a few strokes for it to really enhance your lashes and it has no clumps! Good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Maybeline mascara is good for you and its look natural.

ReputationRep:
    Soap and glory's mascara is good, it never makes my eyelashes clumpy (when others normally do) and it lasts for a long time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want it to look too unnatural you could wear a clear mascara.
    Natural Collection in Boots do a great one that just gives that little bit more definition without making your lashes look spidery.
    Or, as someone suggested before, a brown mascara would be a great alternative. You can get this from most brands but I usually find that Rimmel or Max Factor do the best drugstore mascaras for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasha_11)
    I have dark brown/black hair and fairly curly eyelashes. I usually curl my eyelashes. But don't ever wear mascara because 1. It makes my eyelashes clumpy and 2. It makes them look unnaturally long.
    I would like a very natural mascara that I can wear everyday. Please give some recommendations and tips on how to apply mascara.
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    All these suggestions sound good, but have you considered having your eyelashes dyed?
    Sounds strange I know but it gives the dark look without any clumping and lasts aggggges and isn't that much more expensive than a mascara that you'd have to apply everyday

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have come across this new Brand called Love Earth Cosmetics.They have natural vegan Mascara, it feels very light and i completly forgot i had any on. An alternative you could use is eyeliner powder or eyebrow powder, these product seem unique and are pure natural minerals.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.