Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think it's brilliant. I have no idea why people are so obsessed with Walking Dead while there have been tons of biohazard films already. Turning zombies back to 'people' is quite new and fresh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its amazingly brilliant the last part of the episode might have brought a tear to my eye

ReputationRep:
    I loved it! Really wish there had been more episodes though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamwang)
    I think it's brilliant. I have no idea will people are so obsessed with Walking Dead while there have been tons of biohazard films already. Turning zombies back to 'people' is quite new and fresh.
    Yup, loved it. Gay zombies is just too awesome for words. And Luke Newberry is just adorable.

Btw, your avatar is Waldo?

ReputationRep:
    great show!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexandrTheGreat)
    Yup, loved it. Gay zombies is just too awesome for words. And Luke Newberry is just adorable.

Btw, your avatar is Waldo?
    The idea is awesome. Homosexuality and zombie boy... I mean wow..!

Yup, it's the Waldo moment!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KamikazeTwist)
    Its amazingly brilliant the last part of the episode might have brought a tear to my eye
    Indeed... I hope season 2 is on BBC's schedule.

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit, I cried at episode 3! I love the idea that scientists actually succeeded for once in finding a "cure", first time I've seen that happen in a zombie movie/TV show, seriously why has science always failed at doing this?

Kieren is adorable though, I really want to find out what's happened to Amy and more about this Blue Oblivion drug. It's unfair that we've been left with all of these unanswered!

ReputationRep:
    No. I need more time to mourn Being Human before I can watch it...I miss Hal :'( Looks good though, I'll get round to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someone-Somewhere)
    I have to admit, I cried at episode 3! I love the idea that scientists actually succeeded for once in finding a "cure", first time I've seen that happen in a zombie movie/TV show, seriously why has science always failed at doing this?

Kieren is adorable though, I really want to find out what's happened to Amy and more about this Blue Oblivion drug. It's unfair that we've been left with all of these unanswered!
    With all those unanswered questions we got a reason to believe that there are more upcoming...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    No. I need more time to mourn Being Human before I can watch it...I miss Hal :'( Looks good though, I'll get round to it.
    It.is.absolutely.fantastic. It reflected some current issue as well.

ReputationRep:
    The creator of the TV show talks about the second season on a interview.. So I guess we got something to hope for now!

What about a second series?
    I don’t want to get ahead of myself, but there is so much left to talk about. We’ve just touched on the resistance movement and there’s the medication. This drug keeping the PDS sufferers stable has been rushed into production so we don’t know all the side effects. It could just stop working.
    Plus there’s how they fit into society now. Are they going to be made to go to work? They would make great workers because you don’t have to pay them, and the powers that be could say they have to pay back their debt to society.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.