The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Maths Level 2 Entry at Strathclyde

I have recently received a Level 2 entry for Mathematics at Strathclyde, Does anyone have experience with level 2 entry? Are notes from Level 1 given to the student for him or her to revise? how much additional work is required from A-level to level 2 entry? Any advice on level 2 entry? Would making friends be harder since students would have meet in first year? How well ranked is the University ? Thanks for you time and reply
Reply 1
Hi there,
Im actually in first year doing math at strathclyde just now, and we were asked if we wanted to take part in a buddy scheme they have for people going straight into second year (cant decide whether or not to do it myself, but I have friends that have signed up to it) so I wouldn't worry about making friends. Also everyone in the course is so nice and easy to get on with. :biggrin:
Also I'm not sure whether notes will be given, but I'm sure all the notes from 1st year would be easy to get a hold of if you asked :smile:
and strathclyde is 41st in the UK league table, and 31st for maths in the UK
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Hi there, I didnt know about the buddy system. Any idea how that works? How many people are there in each class? Are the staff friendly? Do the staff help you when you cant understand something? Are you staying in Hall? if yes what can you tell me about them. Thanks for your time :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending