Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I will be applying for help with childcare for this Sept, not sure if to go Tax credit route or NHS childcare allowance route?

    At the moment the NHS route seems to mean alot of paperwork and is paid termly. Where the tax credit (I currently receive ) is paid monthly and no paperwork required.

    want the option that will work at better finacially.

    Any views?

    Anyone had experience of this?



    Posted from TSR Mobile
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2013
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.