Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've firmed my offer to study nursing at Northumbria for March 2014 however with it being next year I'm not sure when is the best time to apply? Would it be too early to start applying now? I wish to live in Rothbury on the Coach Lane Campus and don't want to risk not getting a place!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'd advise contacting [email protected] uk and state when you're starting, they will be happy to help.

ReputationRep:
    Hi i've been given an offer for the march 2014 children's nursing course at northumbria, planning to come back up to newcastle soon to have an explore and get used to it! has anybody received much information regarding accommodation? also, how will freshers week work for us if we're not starting in september? x x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbiex)
    Hi i've been given an offer for the march 2014 children's nursing course at northumbria, planning to come back up to newcastle soon to have an explore and get used to it! has anybody received much information regarding accommodation? also, how will freshers week work for us if we're not starting in september? x x x x
    Hi! Glad I've found someone else starting in March although I'm doing Adult . All the info I've received regarding accommodation is just the booklet with all the different options. I'm so confused by everything since it's not a September start ahaha, do you have any idea when we have our health/ CRB checks? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loze21)
    Hi! Glad I've found someone else starting in March although I'm doing Adult . All the info I've received regarding accommodation is just the booklet with all the different options. I'm so confused by everything since it's not a September start ahaha, do you have any idea when we have our health/ CRB checks? x
    Hi there,

I've just spoken to admissions, for those starting nursing courses in March both health and CRB checks will most likely occur around the new year. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Thomas
    Northumbria Univeristy

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay, thank you very much!

ReputationRep:
    i'd love to be able to make friends with the people who are starting in the 2014 march intake, especially given that it is very likely that we will all be living together/studying very closely together x x x x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.