Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed my offer at Gloucestershire for Event Management on the Oxstalls campus and I've also applied for the accommodation, just waiting to see which one I get. But I cannot find anyone else on here who seems to on the same campus/course . So if you're on the same campus and course as me feel free to message me

ReputationRep:
    Hey Iv recently passed my year at Worcester University meaning iv passed my condition to join Gloucestershire university doing Events management from September. I have been looking for someone else starting the same course and looks like I finally found someone (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JesyK)
    Hey Iv recently passed my year at Worcester University meaning iv passed my condition to join Gloucestershire university doing Events management from September. I have been looking for someone else starting the same course and looks like I finally found someone (:
    Wicked its been impossible to find people who are doing Events management at Gloucestershire, I've managed to find like 3 other people did you apply for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzerW)
    I've firmed my offer at Gloucestershire for Event Management on the Oxstalls campus and I've also applied for the accommodation, just waiting to see which one I get. But I cannot find anyone else on here who seems to on the same campus/course . So if you're on the same campus and course as me feel free to message me
    As it happens I've found myself in the same situation. I'm starting university of Gloucestershire in September and I'll be on the Oxstalls campus also. I'll be studying Hotel, Resort and Tourism management however. Well done on receiving an offer from the university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leeleaax)
    As it happens I've found myself in the same situation. I'm starting university of Gloucestershire in September and I'll be on the Oxstalls campus also. I'll be studying Hotel, Resort and Tourism management however. Well done on receiving an offer from the university
    Awesome well even though we're not on the same course we can still look out for each other during freshers did you apply for accommodation? Thanks and you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzerW)
    Awesome well even though we're not on the same course we can still look out for each other during freshers did you apply for accommodation? Thanks and you!
    have you got twitter or something I'm not too good on this! we're on the same campus if you applied for Oxstalls? which does answer your question! thank you very much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey Iv managed to only find anyone through this, but im not going into halls as I have my own flat up here. I thought about halls but don't think I could move from mine ha. You on facebook I don't get any notifications from this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JesyK)
    Hey Iv managed to only find anyone through this, but im not going into halls as I have my own flat up here. I thought about halls but don't think I could move from mine ha. You on facebook I don't get any notifications from this?
    Ah that's fair enough well if you have your own place there's no point moving into something else yeah I do, type in Lizzie Patricia Irene Wilmot and you'll get my profile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leeleaax)
    have you got twitter or something I'm not too good on this! we're on the same campus if you applied for Oxstalls? which does answer your question! thank you very much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I do have twitter - @lizzerW Yeah I applied for Oxstalls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lottie-Lou)
    Hey!

Spoke to you ages ago, clearly I too am rubbish on here as I haven't spoken to you since! I'm doing Events Management and have applied for Oxstalls accommodation. Add me on facebook search Charlotte Gubbin, I'm the only one there! And my twitter is @CharlotteGubbin
    I just added you on Facebook and I've followed you on twitter as well

ReputationRep:
    I'm hopefully going to be on the oxstalls Campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_abbott25)
    I'm hopefully going to be on the oxstalls Campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wicked did you apply for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just waiting to hear back now and you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_abbott25)
    Yeah just waiting to hear back now and you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome yeah same here shouldn't be long now

ReputationRep:
    Hope not! I really want to find out if I've got it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Room: 106
    Block: Chalford
    Hall Name: Oxtalls

This is my room

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.