Summer Ball '06 Watch

dimexi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by MightyMeanie)
and we have finished it, our time at herts is at an end
Due to placement, I have an extra year to go, though I started 03/04. I don't know whether to be happy or not
Welsh Pete
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Personally think £35 for what your getting aint really worth it! Got a few mates trying to talk me into going but then again i know a few ppl who aint going either!

Looks like i might have to miss it as the lattest i can get my stuff back home is the 14th!
MightyMeanie
Report 12 years ago
im quite excited about the fun fair. i know it might be niave but we dont have to pay extra for the fun fair do we? i hope not, and what do i do with my shoes lol. cant go on rides with heels on. lol. im SO EXCITED And a zillion questions going thru my head tho
Tanya Lyons
Report 12 years ago
have decided am not going to wear a dress cos if it's outside and cos of fun fair... no point in getting dressed too special, incase dress gets ruined lol!
so have decided to go for dress and skirt - perfect solution!
will looked nice, but not too nice!
Tanya Lyons
Report 12 years ago
talking of footwear... flats are probably best for fun fair...
although i love my heels.... ummm
one thing's for sure, am really hoping that there'll be candy floss at fun fair!!!!!!!!! there just has to be! lol
MightyMeanie
Report 12 years ago
YUP there is, ive decided the same, dont want anyone tu puke on me!!! lol. so excited xxx
Tanya Lyons
Report 12 years ago
eewwww that would be horrible! haha
Aeana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
woooooooh three hours to go

can't wait!
silverfish
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How was everyones night
I had a brilliant night apart from the whip lash from bumpercars lol. Did anyone get their photos taken. If so in a few days their will be a link online so everyone can see them - let us know if you got snapped
MightyMeanie
Report 12 years ago
lol, i have a carpet burn on my arm from that stimular ride. im SOOOOO knackard but i had a blast. i had no photos taken actually by the photographer but i might upload some at point on myspace, ill give u guys a link.
Aeana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
me and my housemate had a picture taken by some guy walking around - don't know what it was for though :rolleyes:

Had a great night - dodgems rocked
Tanya Lyons
Report 12 years ago
omg dodgems were the best!!! night was really really brill! perfect way to end a good year!
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
wasnt a bad night!
ended up going, couldnt fight the temptation!!!
left early tho but yeah was ok, weather was good!
dimexi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I had a great time!! was out with all of my housemates and my mates came along too (9 in total), though we kept losing each other!!! it was good fun! I took a couple of pictures but haven't got them developed.. Was slightly different this year, wasn't as lively as the last 2 years :s:, the music was kept to a minimum level :rolleyes: (because of the locals I guess) and it all seemed slightly smaller :s:.. Didn't do the rides though, couldn't pull myself from the R n B tent
MightyMeanie
Report 12 years ago

2 pics from summer ball xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All subjects Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    All Subjects Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (121)
39.54%
No - but I will (16)
5.23%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (149)
48.69%

Watched Threads