Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I didn't see a thread about this accommodation so thought I'd start one.

Just wondering who else has had the email to say they'll be in King Edward's Square and what course you're doing?

ReputationRep:
    Me!! I am studying dance, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Aww that's cool, I'm going to do psychology

ReputationRep:
    Ahh cool! Have you had anything in the post about what room and stuff your in yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No not yet and I really want it to hurry up haha, I hate not knowing! Have you?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't yet either I really want to know too though!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hate the waiting process, did you choose same or mixed gender? I also hope I am not put in a house with loads of people but at the same time so there isn't only a couple.

ReputationRep:
    Mixed how about you? And I know me too! I wish we got told the names of all the people we will be sharing with before we went would make things so much easier!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think i just put same, but i can't remember haha, and i know i would love that. I'm sure a few different universities do that but i'm not sure which ones they are :/

ReputationRep:
    Ah you'll have to let me know when you get your stuff through the post would be nice to know a few people before going! And oh do they, I think it's such a good idea!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You too and I wish all unis would do that so you at least know who you might share with before you get there.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I will and I know it would be so much better haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Hey im in King Edwards Square and im studying law.. hopefully in a mixed house

ReputationRep:
    aww cool

ReputationRep:
    KES are mixed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Staying in KES, got a single room confirmed, so relieved

ReputationRep:
    I know I was really happy to find out too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickisha)
    Hey im in King Edwards Square and im studying law.. hopefully in a mixed house

Same here! Im in single gender though, have you found out which house you're in?

ReputationRep:
    Hey there yes just recently I'm in house 17! What about u? Lucky u living with all girls?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.