Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am dating a guy who seems to have a lot of attention from girls. We are 22, and been together nearly a year..it is not a question of girls approaching him, (since he does not really go clubbing etc.) but it is the girls he has as friends, and speaks to... he told me he thought one of them liked him (and she has seemed at times like she does), and I really would not be surprised if we ever broke up if she would try to date him...she made a couple of comments to him about me that were evidently trying to make me look bad.... she did not say a single nice thing about me, even though I said nice stuff about her. There were two other girls who were always talking to him, but as soon as they found out about me they completely stopped, funnily. In addition, he liked a girl for a long time, and then she apparently liked him too (they were friends for a few months of our relationship, then she just started ignoring him one day, and never spoke to him again, nor did he to her)... He has had a couple of girlfriends before me, and his most recent ex was not over him for over a year after they broke up, and was trying to get them back together..
    I myself have one male who I would call a friend, and who actually speaks to me without me speaking to them first. I receive zero attention from males ( I am not trying to get it, I am just saying that I receive none) except for much, much older men/perverts in vans. I do not have many friends, despite the fact that I really think I am a nice person, who is loyal and honest.
    My boyfriend is very good-looking, and even girls from his course comment on it. The problem is that it is as if I question whether I am good enough to be with him. I know people will say he has ´chosen me´, but I just feel like he must be out of my league, and while I try my best to look attractive, be a nice, funny and interesting person, it is very rarely commented on. Does anybody have any advice regarding how I could feel more worthy and stop feeling silly about this? Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    smh, Isn't it obvious he likes you, didn't he tell you that when he asked you out. Come on he could get other girls but he wants you. You know it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.