Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As it's the Easter holidays I have been dying as there is nothing to do apart from revise and watch TV . I was scrolling through Sky the other day when I came across the Bill. It looked like a good show and is something I now love to watch daily. But I'm part way through a series so I don't really get some of the on-going storylines. Can anyone tell me a place online where I could watch the Bill for free? I have tried ITV player and 1channel but neither of them do the series I am looking for . I want to start watching at series 15 episode 44 as that is where my favourite character comes in . Can anyone help me? Please I really want to watch it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaynii)
    As it's the Easter holidays I have been dying as there is nothing to do apart from revise and watch TV . I was scrolling through Sky the other day when I came across the Bill. It looked like a good show and is something I now love to watch daily. But I'm part way through a series so I don't really get some of the on-going storylines. Can anyone tell me a place online where I could watch the Bill for free? I have tried ITV player and 1channel but neither of them do the series I am looking for . I want to start watching at series 15 episode 44 as that is where my favourite character comes in . Can anyone help me? Please I really want to watch it
    Who was he/she?

My fave. era was the Don Beach episodes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    Who was he/she?

My fave. era was the Don Beach episodes.
    Inspector Dale Smith, nicknamed 'Smithy'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.