The Student Room Group

Year 11's Last Day Trolling Tips

Any ideas for Year 11's last day? What's everyone at your school going to do? It's almost become customary for at least one teacher in my school to have their car covered in Post-It notes.

Any other Trolling tips?
Reply 1
Reply 2
Get 3 chickens, paint 1, 2 and 4 on them and release them in the school. They'll look for number 3 and be completely trolled beyond anything. Works with any medium sized animal that poos a lot.

A local school did this too. I knew the guys who did it, they got in so much crap for it, but so worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CSdg_7V1BA
Reply 3
Original post by sabian92
Get 3 chickens, paint 1, 2 and 4 on them and release them in the school. They'll look for number 3 and be completely trolled beyond anything. Works with any medium sized animal that poos a lot.

A local school did this too. I knew the guys who did it, they got in so much crap for it, but so worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CSdg_7V1BA

LOL. That's Genius.
Reply 4

You... Name-thief...
It's the tradition in our school that on the last day of year 11, we have to pull the fire alarm a couple of times.
Reply 6
In our school, we used to paint the barrier blocking the road into the school with the colour of our year group.
At a school close to mine, some girl brought in a horse from her riding stables and took it round the school!

Oh, and this is pretty tame, but works, set all the clocks back by 10 minutes - people last year did that at my school and we got let out early! :biggrin:
Reply 8
'trolling' - is that what they call it nowadays? :facepalm2:

back in my day, it was 'muck-up'
Put your head of year's car up on bricks.

Order substantial pizza, taxis, takeaway, locksmiths to the school at lunchtime.

Get hold of a builder's account details at your local builders' merchants and order very expensive building items to be delivered to your school, e.g. bricks, cement mixer, etc.

Phone up a clown and tell him to come into school on the last day. Leave, so he demands money from someone else.
Reply 10
This'd be so funny! But people at my school won't do it because you'll get banned from prom if it happened! Last year all the year elevens coloured this milk with food colouring (like bright blue, green, pink etc) and they all drank it as dares outside, until they threw up everywhere.. it was vile. Someone else got banned from prom for a prank as well, but I can't remember what it was.

My school is fairly pathetic to say the least.
Plant the largest tree you can carry in the middle of the football field in the middle of the night before your last day. (That's what we did, the teachers loved it, funnily enough)

Also, if you have those styrofoam ceiling panels in classrooms, buy loads of alarm clocks (10 per classroom is a nice amount). Set them all to go off at different times. Remove ceiling panels by pushing gently and sliding aside. Place alarm clocks in the ceiling cavity in various places around the room. Wait for chaos to unfold. (Bonus points - buy alarm clocks with different ringing sounds. Triple bonus point - superglue the ceiling tiles back into place).

Have fun kids.

Quick Reply

Latest