Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How can she improve her look??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...18999148_n.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Very pretty girl. Change the clothes (darker colours) & the jewellery, more eye make up.

ReputationRep:
    I disagree with more eye makeup.
    I think her eyeliner is too thick but she should fill in her brows.

ReputationRep:
    Is this you?!

You're very pretty, I love your hair

Less eye makeup, other than that she looks fine, really pretty.

And I love her hair.

ReputationRep:
    Very pretty. I think too much makeup, it's quite obvious you're wearing it. Darker clothes would suit you better.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, she is hot...I'd definitely try and get to know her if I knew her...

ReputationRep:
    She's hot.

ReputationRep:
    She's gorgeous. She has quite light eyebrows in comparison to her hair so maybe a little eyebrow powder to darken them? Not really necessary, but only because you asked. Still beautiful though

ReputationRep:
    Less eye makeup and maybe shape and define her brows a bit better, but she looks like a really naturally pretty girl anyway and her hair is gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    I would.

ReputationRep:
    I think she is very pretty!
    Is this you OP?

ReputationRep:
    No improvement required really!

ReputationRep:
    Liquid eyeliner
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    She looks fine the way she is.

ReputationRep:
    She's pretty.

If I should change her a bit, I would fill in the eyebrows slightly. I'd change the eyemakeup and use a more subtle colour and a bit more mascara. A slight blusher or bronzer could also work.
    For the hair, brush it through, add some moisture (from a hairmask or something) use either a straightening or curling iron to give it smoother and shinier waves/curls.

I'd change the dress for something less neon.

ReputationRep:
    She's very pretty! A few people have posted here to fill in eyebrows but I think it would be better to leave them alone as the majority of the time people try and fill them in and end up looking like they're wearing too much makeup. Avoid eyeliner, she has very pretty eyes already - maybe just mascara? Also the foundation might be slightly too dark, try using MAC powder one shade lighter or darker depending on preference with a little bit of light rose blush - I think that would be best suited to her skintone. To finish off, a clear lipgloss/subtle lip tint, the max factor pens are quite good. I can't tell fully from the photo but from what I can see she looks like she has a great figure, so maybe wearing a pastel/light coloured blouse? Zara sales/Forever 21 and H&M have some great staple itmes of clothing which would suit you. For jewellery wear statement earrings o necklace with a blouse, never both or they can clash - Try ASOS

I think she has great features, its just about making the best of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddlesnap)
    Very pretty. I think too much makeup, it's quite obvious you're wearing it. Darker clothes would suit you better.
    (Original post by sambookaa)
    Very pretty girl. Change the clothes (darker colours) & the jewellery, more eye make up.
    (Original post by Millie228)
    She's pretty.

If I should change her a bit, I would fill in the eyebrows slightly. I'd change the eyemakeup and use a more subtle colour and a bit more mascara. A slight blusher or bronzer could also work.
    For the hair, brush it through, add some moisture (from a hairmask or something) use either a straightening or curling iron to give it smoother and shinier waves/curls.

I'd change the dress for something less neon.
    Is the dress too bright?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiiiii)
    Is the dress too bright?
    It's not a very attractive colour, on anyone really, and it looks a bit cheap.
    A deep red, beige or dark blue would look better.

ReputationRep:
    Probably highlight a bit the eyebrows and change the dress, although she still looks really pretty

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.