Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably posting this in the wrong place but I was wondering if one month is enough time to revise for 6 a level exams? (chem unit one and two, bio, maths - c2 and s1 and psychology)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is more than enough.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but start now and don't stop. Revision is measured in quality, not quantity. Set a timetable and break down revision into chapters/exercises etc.

ReputationRep:
    Wow thats a lot of a levels! My chemistry unit2 exam is in 2 months and I started to revise waay before, it's a hard subject and if you think you're gonna get it right the first time then go ahead but I'd do more prepping

ReputationRep:
    I have 8 AS exams, and I've only just really started revising, it'll all be fine
    [spoiler]
    Chemistry units 1 and 2 (unit 1 resit)
    Physics unit 2
    FP1
    S1
    M1
    and two Latin exams

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing 7 as exams in the next 2 months, I have 2 chemistry (unit 1 resit and unit 2) 2 biology (unit 1&2 resit and unit 3&4) 2 psychology (psya1 resit and psya2) and then my unit 1 geography! I don't know how i'm going to cope, i'm scared that because I have so.many I won't be able to revise in enough detail and so will end up getting Cs, when to get into med school I need 3 As! :dontknow:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.