Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As I am due on my period, I am beginning to discover more spots appearing on my face. New spots appear every morning. Is there any kind of solution I can do to get rid of and prevent my spots?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have had acne as well! And as my period was due new spots appeared every time!
    I am using Gladskin now, after washing/cleaning my face i apply Gladskin twice a day. My spots are almost gone, and the best part is that i have no more new breakouts! So it helps to prevent my spots!

I think i will work for you too! Good luck!!
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I use Clean & Clear deep cleansing lotion (it's red, and quite difficult to find, but the blue one for sensitive skin should be good too). You just wipe it on with cotton wool pads, and I find it really helps with spots and reduces the amount of oil on my face, it's brilliant.

I also use a face mask with tea tree oil in a few days before I'm due which I think helps a lot too.

I don't think it's possible to prevent them completely but mine definitely don't last as long and are much less frequent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabienneP)
    Hi! I have had acne as well! And as my period was due new spots appeared every time!
    I am using Gladskin now, after washing/cleaning my face i apply Gladskin twice a day. My spots are almost gone, and the best part is that i have no more new breakouts! So it helps to prevent my spots!

I think i will work for you too! Good luck!!
    Thank you! I'll take your advice and get this product, sounds good xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte49)
    I use Clean & Clear deep cleansing lotion (it's red, and quite difficult to find, but the blue one for sensitive skin should be good too). You just wipe it on with cotton wool pads, and I find it really helps with spots and reduces the amount of oil on my face, it's brilliant.

I also use a face mask with tea tree oil in a few days before I'm due which I think helps a lot too.

I don't think it's possible to prevent them completely but mine definitely don't last as long and are much less frequent.
    That's good then as I have sensitive skin, thank you very much ill take your advice and try and find this product(:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How often do you wash and change your pillow cases? I heard that can affect acne.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    How often do you wash and change your pillow cases? I heard that can affect acne.
    I wash my face every night, change my pillow every other week I guess. Thanks anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethellalouise)
    I wash my face every night, change my pillow every other week I guess. Thanks anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How often do you exercise where you end up sweating? I also heard sweating is good for the skin, removes dirt etc. But you shouldn't really worry - it's just a springtime of youth period that pretty much everyone goes through

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethellalouise)
    Thank you! I'll take your advice and get this product, sounds good xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck, i'm sure its gonna help!
    Keep me updated!

ReputationRep:
    Clinique Blemish Solutions 3-step skincare range is great for blemishes and they do other blemish products too. They are the best skincare company around in my view.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.